- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
FTTP: Education is everything
The full fibre revolution has begun. Now is the time to get onboard and deliver full fibre to your customers. We want to make it simple for you, our Partners, to sell full fibre to your customers by giving you all the knowledge and insights to succeed.
In 2018 we successfully built a full fibre network in York, creating the UK’s first gigabit city. We’ve gathered lots of experience throughout that period, not only from building the infrastructure, but from a sales and marketing perspective too. We want to pass on these learnings to our Partners to help you succeed.
Education is everything
When we first started trying to sell full fibre in York, a lot of residents thought that they already had full fibre, but what they had was fibre to the cabinet (FTTC). To create more of a demand for FTTP you need to ensure that your customers understand the difference between the products and the benefits of having an Ultrafast full fibre connection.
To educate your customers, you also need to have the right knowledge. But even people in the connectivity industry can get confused about the differences between FTTC and FTTP. We’ve created a simple animation to demystify FTTP and explain the benefits for your customers.
We’ve also created a white labelled version of the animation for you to share with your own customers, we’ve even left the final screen blank so you can even add your own logo into the video.
To continue to provide you with more insights and knowledge, we’ve created an exciting new online content hub called Knowledge that can be found within our Support Centre.
Knowledge provides you with access to a range of useful product information and thought leadership content (including white labelled videos) to ensure that you are up to date on the latest industry insights.
Some of the key benefits are:
- Self-service, easily accessible 24/7 through Support Centre
- Exclusive content accessible through your own login
- All in one place - no need to scroll through emails to find product documentation
How do I access Knowledge?
We're giving priority access to our Partners that have signed up to our newsletter. If you haven't already, you can opt-in to receive our newsletters by clicking here. Once you're opted in to receive email communications from us, we'll email you log-in details as soon as Knowledge is available.