- Partner Types
- Why Wholesale Services?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- Your full fibre broadband overview
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services has been shortlisted for 8 Awards in 2021!
- Update: Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Comms Vision 2021
- Looking back at 2021
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services appoints Ruth Kennedy as Chief Sales Officer
- Our new operating model
- Channel Live 2022: What to expect
- Openreach Marketing Campaign in Mildenhall
- Great together: Building long lasting partnerships
- TalkTalk Group Enters Into Agreement to Acquire Virtual1
- Our 3 Key Highlights at Channel Live
- Great Together: The Ultimate Enabler
- Great Together: Not all heroes wear capes
- EAD: Why do my customers need faster speeds?
- Fibre in the channel: Are we on track for 2030?
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services win ‘Best Wholesale Fibre Provider’ at the UK Fibre Awards 2022!
- Honing a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
- Great Together: Dedicated to making things simple
- Sustainability Through Fibre
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
Looking back at 2021
Looking back at 2021
As we ease into 2022, we wanted to reflect on the last year and to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support in making 2021 a great one for TalkTalk Wholesale Services.
A lot has happened in the last 12 months. There’s so much we’d like to mention and shout about, but here are just a handful of our highlights throughout the year:
Best Fibre Connectivity Provider
TalkTalk Wholesale Services had a great start to 2021 and won Best Fibre Connectivity Provider Award at the Comms Business Awards 2020. Full fibre is the number one priority within TalkTalk Wholesale Services. Our plan is to become the full fibre enabler for the channel, giving our Partners ubiquitous coverage irrespective of network. TalkTalk Wholesale Services are working with Openreach, CityFibre and other altnets to deliver our strategy. We will leverage our scale and experience to provide a simple way for our Partners to access the services they need. Ruth Kennedy, Chief Sales Officer of TalkTalk Wholesale Services; “It’s something we are all be incredibly proud of and reflects the hard work we’ve all put into this - it’s brilliant to see this has been recognised. We’d like the whole team at TalkTalk Wholesale Services, and of course, Comms Business Awards!”.
Hybrid working whitepaper roundtable
We then launched our whitepaper 'The impact on COVID-19 and levelling up hybrid working’ which looks at the impact on the nation’s ability to adapt to the mass shift to hybrid working and what this means for businesses and the channel. We also launched our wellbeing assets to help organisations with employee wellbeing and how best to stay connected with each other while working from home.
Following the launch of our whitepaper we sat down for a roundtable discussion, hosted by Comms Dealer, with experts from TalkTalk Wholesale Services and our Partners including Windsor Telecom, Zen Internet, Merlin Telecommunications, ITS and Cuckoo, where we discussed the key findings of the whitepaper, how leading resellers see themselves capitalising from the state of the market and how it’s changing through homeworking. To read our whitepaper or the roundtable discussion, please see our blog for more information here.
Wholesale Virtual Event
After what was an extraordinary 12 months, we were excited to reconnect with our Partners at our Wholesale Services Virtual Event 2021 in May 2021. We covered a huge amount in our event; from our new company rebrand, to an overview on the connectivity landscape and our product roadmap, our AltNet strategy and discussion on the fibre development with our friends at CityFibre and Freedom Fibre, network insights and operational and service enhancements. If you missed out, please read our 5 highlights from our Wholesale Virtual Event here.
Award season soon hit us where we attended many of the amazing events such as Channel Champions, Comms Business Awards, Global Carrier Awards, Comms National Awards and many more. Testament to our hard work were the eight award nominations we were shortlisted for last year. We're hoping 2022 brings even more to celebrate! If you'd like to read more on our award nominations last year, you can here.
After a two-year break, Comms Vision returned to the incredible Gleneagles Hotel for two days of thought-provoking content. For TalkTalk Wholesale Services, Comms Vision is one of the most significant events in the channel calendar. It provides the opportunity to catch up with our Partners and share ideas with some of the experts in the channel community.
This year's theme explored the impact of trends driving industry change and customer value creation, and how you can prepare your business for sustainable long-term growth. If you couldn’t attend, or simply want to refresh yourself with what happened, read our highlights article.
To celebrate another successful year, we wanted to end with a wonderful family event for our Partners at the Soho Hotel in London. It was a brilliant time and really got us feeling festive ready for Christmas!
What a great year 2021 has been. As we look forward, we can see that 2022 is already shaping up to be as exciting and disruptive as 2021. We want to thank you again for choosing to work with TalkTalk Wholesale Services.