- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- Your full fibre broadband overview
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services has been shortlisted for 8 Awards in 2021!
- Update: Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
We all know Unified Communications is a powerful tool for businesses. It should also be simple.
Simple to setup, simple to enable its great features, simple to administrate users, simple to understand bills and charges.
TalkTalk Business are really focusing this year on making our Hosted Voice platform even simpler to use and this month we are excited to announce two great updates to TalkTalk Business Hosted Voice product that do this.
Spoiler alert - this blog is a bit of a pitch, but we figure you wont mind it helps you sell even more unified comms into your customers!
1. Good things come in 5s... more, or less
Unified Comms should be available for businesses of all sizes. This seems obvious, as the benefits can be realised for a sole-trader, through to a large enterprise.
Traditionally, our Hosted Voice platform has only been available for 5 users or more, but this month we are excited to announce that we are also making our Standard Hosted Voice licence available to customers from a single user.
Our Partners are telling us there is increasing demand at this level of the market for a basic Unified Communications platform, so we’ve invested in a new multi-tenant architecture for Hosted Voice to make the platform more flexible in adding low numbers of users, quickly.
This means Partners can provide small organisations with great communications, that can grow as their businesses does.
2. New call bundles for Hosted Voice
We’ve had call bundles in our SIP platform for a while. They’ve had great feedback from our Partners and we’ve had many requests to make the same simple and compelling commercials available for Hosted Voice. So, we have!
We now apply core bundles and aligned tariffs in exactly the same way as with SIP. With our bundles, organisations can benefit from 5000 inclusive minutes, while calls between all users over IP in the same organisation are completely free. We hope this makes your commercial propositions much easier to shape for your IP Voice customers.
Ok that’s the two great updates to our Hosted Voice platform. We hope this allows you and your customers to benefit from complete flexibility in pricing and scalability, and enjoy the benefits of our Hosted Voice suite.
If you’d like more information visit about Hosted Voice then visit the product webpage or contact your Account Manager.