- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
We all know Unified Communications is a powerful tool for businesses. It should also be simple.
Simple to setup, simple to enable its great features, simple to administrate users, simple to understand bills and charges.
TalkTalk Business are really focusing this year on making our Hosted Voice platform even simpler to use and this month we are excited to announce two great updates to TalkTalk Business Hosted Voice product that do this.
Spoiler alert - this blog is a bit of a pitch, but we figure you wont mind it helps you sell even more unified comms into your customers!
1. Good things come in 5s... more, or less
Unified Comms should be available for businesses of all sizes. This seems obvious, as the benefits can be realised for a sole-trader, through to a large enterprise.
Traditionally, our Hosted Voice platform has only been available for 5 users or more, but this month we are excited to announce that we are also making our Standard Hosted Voice licence available to customers from a single user.
Our Partners are telling us there is increasing demand at this level of the market for a basic Unified Communications platform, so we’ve invested in a new multi-tenant architecture for Hosted Voice to make the platform more flexible in adding low numbers of users, quickly.
This means Partners can provide small organisations with great communications, that can grow as their businesses does.
2. New call bundles for Hosted Voice
We’ve had call bundles in our SIP platform for a while. They’ve had great feedback from our Partners and we’ve had many requests to make the same simple and compelling commercials available for Hosted Voice. So, we have!
We now apply core bundles and aligned tariffs in exactly the same way as with SIP. With our bundles, organisations can benefit from 5000 inclusive minutes, while calls between all users over IP in the same organisation are completely free. We hope this makes your commercial propositions much easier to shape for your IP Voice customers.
Ok that’s the two great updates to our Hosted Voice platform. We hope this allows you and your customers to benefit from complete flexibility in pricing and scalability, and enjoy the benefits of our Hosted Voice suite.
If you’d like more information visit about Hosted Voice then visit the product webpage or contact your Account Manager.