- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- The death of ‘up to’? What the ASA’s new guidance means for consumer broadband adverts
- 5 things businesses need to consider before choosing SD-WAN
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Embracing the cloud - are your customers ready?
- Delivering Gigabit connectivity to UK businesses
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Introducing MyNet
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Shadow VLAN for just £10 per month
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- Marston's Telecoms choose TalkTalk Business for Ethernet
- TalkTalk Business announces peer partnerships with 8x8, Vonage, and NFON UK
We all know Unified Communications is a powerful tool for businesses. It should also be simple.
Simple to setup, simple to enable its great features, simple to administrate users, simple to understand bills and charges.
TalkTalk Business are really focusing this year on making our Hosted Voice platform even simpler to use and this month we are excited to announce two great updates to TalkTalk Business Hosted Voice product that do this.
Spoiler alert - this blog is a bit of a pitch, but we figure you wont mind it helps you sell even more unified comms into your customers!
1. Good things come in 5s... more, or less
Unified Comms should be available for businesses of all sizes. This seems obvious, as the benefits can be realised for a sole-trader, through to a large enterprise.
Traditionally, our Hosted Voice platform has only been available for 5 users or more, but this month we are excited to announce that we are also making our Standard Hosted Voice licence available to customers from a single user.
Our Partners are telling us there is increasing demand at this level of the market for a basic Unified Communications platform, so we’ve invested in a new multi-tenant architecture for Hosted Voice to make the platform more flexible in adding low numbers of users, quickly.
This means Partners can provide small organisations with great communications, that can grow as their businesses does.
2. New call bundles for Hosted Voice
We’ve had call bundles in our SIP platform for a while. They’ve had great feedback from our Partners and we’ve had many requests to make the same simple and compelling commercials available for Hosted Voice. So, we have!
We now apply core bundles and aligned tariffs in exactly the same way as with SIP. For just £3.50 a month, organisations can benefit from 5000 minutes included in the bundle, while calls between all users over IP in the same organisation are completely free. We hope this makes your commercial propositions much easier to shape for your IP Voice customers.
Ok that’s the two great updates to our Hosted Voice platform. We hope this allows you and your customers to benefit from complete flexibility in pricing and scalability, and enjoy the benefits of our Hosted Voice suite.
If you’d like more information visit about Hosted Voice then visit the product webpage or contact your Account Manager.