- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
We’re really looking forward to meeting you at ITW 2019
International Telecoms Week (ITW) is taking place on the 23-26 June 2019 in Atlanta, United States of America. The annual event brings together over 6000 delegates from the global wholesale telecoms industry, with over 200 companies from 135 countries in attendance.
The TalkTalk Business Carrier team are looking forward to attending the three-day event, to network with global businesses, catch up with our customers and learn best-practice insights from industry experts.
Atlanta is America’s modern metropolis, providing a blend of culture, history and technology. Renowned for its vibrant music scene and birthplace of Dr Martin Luther King Jr, minister and civil rights activist.
ITW is hosted in ‘Downtown’ which is Atlanta’s business hub. Downtown hosts a variety of co-working spaces, including the Atlanta Tech Village, which helps growing tech businesses. The Tech Village is now home to more than 300 start-ups and offers courses such as ‘Start-up Summer School’ and a “Pre-Accelerator programme” to help start-ups achieve their full potential.
Meet the team
If you’re attending ITW, make sure you arrange a meeting with the Carrier team:
Ruth Kennedy, Director of Carrier & SI, TalkTalk Business
Ruth joined TalkTalk Business in 2011, having previously been with Eircom as UK Wholesale Manager. More recently she held the position of Business Solutions Director, using her knowledge of the Telecoms market and customers’ needs to bring transformational change to the way TalkTalk Business’ Sales and Operations integrates, with a core focus on improving our customers service experience.
With 18 years of Wholesale and Telecoms experience, in 2018 she took on the role of Director for Carrier and SI’s at TalkTalk Business, where she is now focused on developing and enhancing the Wholesale Data and Voice offering to expand and evolve Carrier & SI channels. Ruth is passionate about building strategic relationships and ensuring that collaboration and customer centricity is at the heart of everything her team delivers. It is through this drive, that her team are focused on helping deliver and develop the latest innovations in the Carrier & SI Channel, to ensure we can meet our customers’ needs with cutting edge services.
“Our strategy is defined by the needs of our customers; this is the reason why we have made it our ethos to ensure that they are at the heart of every decision we make. By forging strong relationships based on mutual respect and by listening to the needs of what our customers want, is how we demonstrate that we deliver true value.”
Andrew Partridge, Head of Carrier Data, TalkTalk Business
Andrew joined TalkTalk Business in 2012 after 12 years at Cable & Wireless in the Carrier Sales team. He joined in a Business Development role to establish a UK Carrier Ethernet business. As the number of customers expanded he became Head of the Carrier Data sales team three years ago which now has seven sales people supporting a large number of UK and Global Carriers delivering them thousands of Ethernet circuits every year.
“We have attended ITW for seven years and look forward to meeting valued customers and potential new partners. With the UK’s largest Ethernet reach we are a natural partner for Global Carriers but it is our commercial flexibility and open minded approach that means we continue to help our customers be competitive in the UK market.”
Jack Lyon, Account Manager, Carrier & SI, TalkTalk Business
Jack has been at TalkTalk Business since Sept 2014, where he is a Major Wholesale Account Manager for some of TalkTalk Business’ international Carriers, helping them with UK connectivity requirements (Layer2 and Layer3).
“I love working at TalkTalk Business! The teams work brilliantly together. It’s a tough and fast-moving industry but the talented people, fun environment and team cohesion allows us to be extremely agile and not only adapt to change but often lead the way. Working in the carrier & SI team is fantastic and we have a superb support team around us.”