- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
Here is our guide to exploring London, outside the expo, after all, it is home to our Headquarters.
We know you're going to be super busy at this year's largest carrier event in Europe, but if you're hoping to squeeze some sightseeing into your trip we know some local London hotspots well worth a visit. Better yet they're just around the corner from this year's venue, the InterContinental O2.
Stay close to the venue in the InterContinental O2
This five-star hotel boasts various deluxe and executive rooms alongside a 24-hour complimentary gym, spa, a market brasserie, ‘The Peninsula’ restaurant, ‘Eighteen’ Sky Bar, and ‘The Clipper’ Bar.
Better yet, if you’re attending Capacity Europe discounted rates are available.
Image source: www.IGM.com/InterContinental
Indulge in a taste of Argentina
Worked up an appetite after a busy day talking all things voice and data?
Why not head to Gaucho, renowned for their exclusively sourced beef from Argentina, and extensive wine menu it’s the perfect place to unwind and have a bite to eat.
Only 0.2 miles from the event venue.
Image source: www.gauchorestaurants.com
Enjoy a drink and take in the view from the forty-eighth floor
Head over to Canary Wharf to Capeesh longue bar for a relaxing drink, choose from a selection of wines, beers and spirits. If you prefer a drink with a view, why not take a trip up to the 48th floor to the sky bar.
Image source: www.tripadvisor.co.uk
3.5 miles from the event venue, take the Jubilee line from Greenwich North to Canary Wharf.
Take a trip across the Thames for an adventure
Take in the views of the city from an Emirates Air Line Cable Car, crossing over the Thames you’ll see famous London landmarks including the Thames Barrier and Royal Docks. With cable cars arriving every 30 seconds, and lasting 20 minutes until 9pm this is a great activity to squeeze into your jampacked trip! Take a look.
Only 0.5 miles away from the event venue.
Image source: www.tfl.gov.uk/modes/emirates-air-line/