- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Important update – Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
We are delighted to announce we've scooped the Best Fibre Connectivity Provider Award at this year's Comms Business Awards 2020!
Transforming the UK into a Full Fibre nation is a game-changer and this high-bandwidth access that is essential for cloud-reliant businesses has already proven incredibly popular. In the last 18 months, TalkTalk Business has been instrumental in delivering new Fibre products, including the launch of FTTP and has achieved phenomenal results.
Full fibre is the number one priority within TalkTalk Business our plan is to become the full fibre enabler for the channel, giving our Partners ubiquitous coverage irrespective of network. TalkTalk Business are working with Openreach, CityFibre and other altnets to deliver our strategy. We will leverage our scale and experience to provide a simple way for our Partners to access the services they need. That includes investing further in portals, monitoring and insight to provide a simpler, lower cost, more frictionless customer experience. Our investment in quality, reliability and simplicity ensures that TalkTalk Business is well-positioned to continue our strong growth, capitalise on the rising demand for business connectivity and continue to be the number one fibre connectivity provider.
Richard Thompson, Managing Director of TalkTalk Business Wholesale said “This is a great start to 2021. It’s something we are all be incredibly proud of and reflects the hard work we’ve all put into this - it’s brilliant to see this has been recognised. We’d like the whole team at TalkTalk Business, and of course, Comms Business Awards!”
The Comms Business Awards was a virtual event that took place on Tuesday 19th January 2021 and was set up to showcase hard work and dedication from individuals, Partners and vendors across the channel.
We also won Best ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020 and were placed as highly commended for the Keeping Britain Connected award at the Comms National Awards 2020, highly commended for the People and Culture award at the WCA Awards 2020 and made finalists for seven awards last year!