- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- The death of ‘up to’? What the ASA’s new guidance means for consumer broadband adverts
- 5 things businesses need to consider before choosing SD-WAN
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Embracing the cloud - are your customers ready?
- Delivering Gigabit connectivity to UK businesses
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Introducing MyNet
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Shadow VLAN for just £10 per month
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- Marston's Telecoms choose TalkTalk Business for Ethernet
- TalkTalk Business announces peer partnerships with 8x8, Vonage, and NFON UK
You may be aware that the TalkTalk Group is relocating its North West offices.
This month TalkTalk’s Irlam and Warrington employees will move to the newly refurbed Soapworks, the former Colgate-Palmolive factory on Ordsall Lane, in Salford Quays.
Moving our colleagues from the North West to the Soapworks is a landmark move in TalkTalk’s history, and represents a major investment and chance for us to play a pivotal role in the growing Northern Powerhouse. The site is located right at the heart of Media City and is one of the most vibrant tech areas in the country – a fitting location for a Great British Technology Company!
Much more than an office relocation
This is a big project, it’s much more than a lift and shift and something we’ve been planning for 2 years. The relocation is taking us on a journey to change the way we work. We’re embracing flexible working and working to change the relationship we have with our workspaces. Our goal is to increase collaboration, better connect our people and in turn become a more agile business that is ready to respond and serve our customers.
Are your customers thinking of a move?
Office expansion on the cards for 50 per cent of UK businesses.
We know many of you and your customers are on this journey too. We recently conducted a study in partnership with Censuswide, we found that 50 per cent of the 1000 business decision makers surveyed are thinking of expanding their business in the next 12 months (Source: Censuswide, IP Voice study, October 2016).
That’s why I wanted to share our plans.
One of our Managing Director Kristine Olson-Chapman’s mantras is to put the customer at the heart of innovation; meaning we need to create products and services with the customer challenges in mind. With TalkTalk utilising as much technology as possible, it is a great time to reflect on the move to Soapworks as a case study.
Over the coming months I’ll share how we’re innovating and implementing shiny new tech and how we’re engaging our people as we move from personalised desks to the neighbourhoods. It’s a really exciting time and I look forward to sharing what we learn.