- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Important update – Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
TalkTalk Business are on a mission to become #EasyToDoBusinessWith. As part of this, we are trying to communicate more openly with our Partners to let you know what we’ve been working on and reveal what’s next for TalkTalk Business and our joint future.
That’s why we’ve gone on the road, with Partner Roadshow events across the North and South of England.
Getting into gear at Williams
We launched the first Partner Roadshow event last week in Oxfordshire, at the legendary Williams Formula One (F1) conference centre. Even if you aren’t an F1 enthusiast, the venue fostered a feeling of excitement and success, adorned with photographs of famous F1 winners, gold trophies, medals and awards - and of course, no F1 conference centre would be complete without actual race cars!
On your marks, get set, go!
Our Chief Operating Officer, Dan Richardson, took to the stage to talk about ‘Our Operational and Service Simplification Journey’. Focusing on the key areas across operations, provisioning and assurance, and online billing. These developments highlight how we are investing to make our Partner’s lives easier.
After a quick pit stop, we had a bumper product and insights session. Simon Leather, Head of Connectivity Portfolio, talked the audience through the key product updates we’ve been working on and what we’ll be introducing over the next few years. Warren Potts, Senior Product Manager, joined Simon to discuss Portals and API’s at the forefront of Partner engagement and to ensure that the API support model is fit for future. Finally, Nick Hill, Head of Insights, took to the stage to discuss how Partners can work with us to analyse their base and uncover insights that can drive their business, all for free.
The last presentation of the day was led by Kara Howard, Head of Commercial Strategy, to discuss the 2025 WLR switch off and beyond. Kara was joined by James Lilley, Head of Copper and Service Products at Openreach, one of TalkTalk Business’ strategic Partners. Arguably one of the most impactful sessions due to the impending switch off, Kara stressed that TalkTalk Business are here to help Partners through the switch off and to look at it as an opportunity, not a threat.
Understandably, after all that content we had some hungry guests and broke for a networking lunch. We had a variety of demo stations set up to demonstrate some of the key points discussed in the presentations, including an Enhanced Monitoring demo and Insights base analysis dashboards.
Once everyone was suitably fed and watered, we commenced the tour of the Williams F1 museum, complete with the Gran Prix collection and an abundance of trophies. Plus, the giant Scalextric track, Batak reaction game and Virtual Reality race cars – which seemed to bring out the big kid in us all!
The victory lap
Thank you to everyone who attended our first Partner Roadshow. As this was the first Roadshow event we’ve done in a long time, we were unsure of what to expect. However, I am delighted to say that the event was a huge success and we really enjoyed meeting our Partners and listening to what you had to say.
As a challenger business, we are always changing and developing to provide your customers with connectivity that’s fast, reliable and great value for money. That’s why events like this are vital to capture your feedback and understand how we can support your business and accelerate your growth.
We hope to make our Partner Roadshows a regular occurrence, so keep your eyes peeled for our next one in the coming year, and make sure you register here for the April event.