- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
2 Circles drives SIP success with TalkTalk Business
The challenge faced by 2 Circles was that many of their customers were still using legacy ISDN systems, which would soon become obsolete. In addition, customers were trying to run bandwidth-heavy business critical services over ADSL resulting in poor performance and low productivity.
They needed to be able to offer the right solution to their customers to fit modern business requirements which could be installed with minimum disruption, at the right price point. It needed to give customers the flexibility to upscale and downscale around key times, such as the busy run-up to Christmas, together with bandwidth that could keep up with the current and future demand in data.
In response to these challenges, 2 Circles recommended TalkTalk Business SIP Trunking as a solution to help meet the growing needs of its customers. SIP allows greater flexibility and the ability to upscale quickly, rather than waiting weeks to have a new line installed. TalkTalk Business SIP Trunking also seamlessly integrates into 2 Circles’ existing portfolio providing a best of breed solution at a competitive price point. Through SIP, they can also provide a consistent product to all customers whether they be SMEs or larger organisations. Last but not least, the support offered by the TalkTalk Business account team means that it can provide 24/7 support to its customers to keep them informed and resolve any issues as soon as possible.
SIP is a major focus for our business and working with TalkTalk Business has allowed us to future-proof ourselves and offer customers the right solution at the right time. SIP Trunking is now our main product which fits nicely in our overall portfolio. We also offer TalkTalk Business products such as Carrier Pre-Selection (CPS), digital subscriber line (DSL), Managed Data, Ethernet First Mile (EFM), EAD (Ethernet Access Direct) and Fibre to the cabinet (FTTC). The relationship with TalkTalk Business is the main reason for our success. The Account team is very supportive and keep things moving quickly, which is very important for us.
Sales Director, 2 Circles
Download Case Study
* Denotes a required field