- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Important update – Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
TalkTalk Business help IP River grow turnover to £2m
TalkTalk Business help IP River grow turnover to £2m
IP River is a Cumbrian Based Internet Service Provider with both UK and International channel partners. They provide connectivity-based solutions and services to a range of B2B customers including a renowned financial services provider and a leading sportswear retailer. IP River and TalkTalk Business began their partnership four years ago with IP River looking to expand their local network and offer connectivity on a national scale. Today, TalkTalk Business provide IP River with a full suite of connectivity solutions from ADSL to Ethernet, giving them access to over 3000 UK exchanges.
Before partnering with TalkTalk Business, IP River used multiple suppliers and vendors to meet a broad range of customer needs. This led to uncompetitive wholesale rates and a complicated supplier management process, with too many single points of failure.
This multi-vendor supplier approach often resulted in a poor customer experience and ultimately eroded the margins needed to provide a competitive channel offering.
After identifying TalkTalk Business as the UK’s fastest growing Ethernet provider and the UK’s largest wholesale Broadband provider, they discovered that they also have market-leading install times, commercially competitive prices and the ability to process large amounts of orders. In addition, TalkTalk Business install a Broadband line every 25 seconds and their EAD mean time to provide (MTTP) is 10 days faster than the industry average.
The £2M growth
IP River are now fully integrated with TalkTalk Business and have seen significant benefits flow through. Their installed Ethernet base has grown 15% year on year and in two years they have grown from an installed ADSL/FTTC base of over 100 connections to over 1000 connections. While also significantly reducing both their cost of sale and cost to serve by 17% since partnering with TalkTalk Business.
Download the full case study below to learn more about IP River's successful growth.
Download the full case study
* Denotes a required field