- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Important update – Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
TalkTalk Business support Korubu in transforming their hospitality client's connectivity
TalkTalk Business’ excellent commercials and reliable connectivity has allowed us to create a flexible and compelling solution for our customers. By using TalkTalk Business' Ethernet products, we have dramatically reduced our support team’s workload, allowing us to expand our customer base without increasing our back office department. We are confident that this strong Partnership will help us win more opportunities and ensure further success in our joint future together.
Chris Xavier, CEO, Korubu
Established in 2016, Korubu specialise in providing IT infrastructure, energy technology and software for over 150 hospitality venues in the North West. Korubu aim to build strong, loyal customer relationships while reducing operating costs and staying compliant with ever-changing industry regulations.
With extensive experience working with hospitality brands, Korubu is familiar with which IT solutions work best for both busy, large venues, and smaller, independent venues. In addition to IT solutions for hospitality, the company also specialise in smart energy technology and have created their own intuitive guest Wi-Fi software for engagement and remarketing. Korubu chose TalkTalk Business as a Partner because they wanted robust and reliable fixed connectivity to facilitate their customers’ dynamic business needs.
Transforming Almost Famous, Korubu's hospitality client
Almost Famous is an award-winning burger restaurant, which has expanded from humble beginnings in Manchester’s Northern Quarter to a larger site in Manchester’s Great Northern Warehouse in 2013, with Liverpool and Leeds opening in 2014 and 2015 respectively.
- Almost Famous had standard DSL circuits and FTTC in sites. Trading out of city centre locations, in high density business areas, with contended connectivity meant that during peak periods available bandwidth was not fit for purpose and was having a direct impact on operations.
- As the business had grown, calls between venues needed to be streamlined so the staff could easily contact various departments quickly and easily.
- They required a stronger SLA from the Internet Service Provider to ensure if a problem did occur, fixing the issue was a priority.
- Guest Wi-Fi wasn’t fast enough for a great Wi-Fi experience for its customers when using a contended connectivity solution.
- Needed to reduce card payment terminal downtime and make transaction speeds as fast as possible.
- TalkTalk Business’s Ethernet connectivity, including EoFTTC and EFM, was installed across the estate to support critical services like merchant services, EPOS and booking systems. As well as providing the connectivity for fast and reliable guest Wi-Fi.
- Mitel Hosted phone system deployment allowing call’s between departments in all sites and head office minimising unanswered calls though intelligent call flows. This was facilitated by TalkTalk Business’ connectivity.
- Network infrastructure upgrade and supplementary access points installed to improve Korubu’s guest Wi-Fi coverage across the venues. They also installed Korubu’s guest WiFi software across the venues.
- Industry leading SLA from TalkTalk Business.
- Quality of service – by utilising Ethernet circuits across the estate’s phone system they ensured crystal clear calls.
- Korubu’s guest Wi-Fi software for remarketing helped Almost Famous utilise their high traffic footfall to remarket to customers and drive more business.
- In conjunction with TalkTalk Business, Mitel’s personalised call management options reduce missed calls.
- Card payments, EPOS and booking systems run faster, with minimal downtime thanks to TalkTalk Business’s connectivity.