- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
Join us at Channel Live
Proud Headline Sponsor of Channel Live 2018
Join us and leading industry specialists on 11th & 12th September at NEC Birmingham to:
- Discover the latest emerging trends
- Network with the wider channel community and peers
- Experience and witness product launches and tech demos first-hand
- Join in with debates and discussions that matter the most to your business
TalkTalk Business Channel Live 2018 Schedule
As this year's headline sponsor, we have a lot to offer at this year's event. Why not take the opportunity to attend our keynote session and panel dicussions, or alternatively drop by stand 366 for a chat with our product experts and catch up with your Account Manager over a drink and a bite to eat. We will also be announcing exciting news and product launches during the event.
See below for more details...
Get the 4C’s foresight to support your customers' business transformation
Make the most of day one and visit Seminar Theatre 2 at 1:30pm to listen to our Managing Director of TalkTalk Business, Kristine Olson-Chapman and our Managing Director of Technology, Change and Security Gary Steen discuss the Four C's Strategic Planning Framework.
SD-WAN - Goodbye MPLS?
If you're interested in the SD-WAN hype, head to Seminar Theatre 1 on Tuesday the 11th September at 1:30pm. Our Director of Data Networking and Next Generation Services will be joining the debate panel to discuss the true opportunity of SD-WAN and what it means for the channel.
Selling the New Wave of Connectivity
Start day two with our Commerical Director, Pete Tomlinson and his fellow panelists over in Seminar Theatre Two at 10:30am. This discussion will look at how connectivity is changing, and the impact it is having on Channel Partners.
Join Kara and Simon for a 20-30 minute drop-in session for an update on our products and roadmaps
Drop by stand 366 throughout the day to join one of Kara's or Simon's product update sessions.