- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- 5 things businesses need to consider before choosing SD-WAN
- What is SD-WAN and how can it help UK businesses?
- Channel Live
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- 3 key take-aways from Partner Summit
- 5 cloud related things businesses have on their minds
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Embracing the cloud - are your customers ready?
- The journey to reinvent workspaces
- It’s time for the Gigabit reality
- Introducing our Head of Product Strategy, Ken Johnson
- Delivering Gigabit connectivity to UK businesses
- If nearly 1 in 2 of your customers are thinking about expanding internationally, are you winning that voice business?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Improving the frequency and quality of our Ethernet provisioning updates
- Introducing MyNet
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- British businesses are unprepared for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- Ofcom withdrawal of 0500 numbers
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- Marston's Telecoms choose TalkTalk Business for Ethernet
- Next steps on the journey for a better Openreach
- Ofcom’s Business Connectivity Market Review
- TalkTalk Business announces peer partnerships with 8x8, Vonage, and NFON UK
* Denotes a required field
Comms Vision returned in November 2017, bringing together over 150 leading figures from the Comms industry for two days of content and networking.
TalkTalk Business were pleased to be a Platinum Sponsors at the event once again. In addition to boardroom sessions where we shared how Partners can optimise their connectivity for cloud services, our Executive Chairman Sir Charles Dunstone, also attended as a keynote.
In his session with host Nigel Sergeant, Sir Charles shared stories of how he grew both Carphone Warehouse and TalkTalk, with some great advice for other entrepreneurs in the audience. He also emphasised that TalkTalk's future growth relies on the mutual success of our Partners, and that our commitment to the channel will only become stronger.
You can watch the event recap below, as well as an interview with Richard Thompson.
Comms Vision 2017
Richard Thompson, Director of Partners, TalkTalk Business