- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- 5 things businesses need to consider before choosing SD-WAN
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Embracing the cloud - are your customers ready?
- Delivering Gigabit connectivity to UK businesses
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Introducing MyNet
- The death of ‘up to’? What the ASA’s new guidance means for consumer broadband adverts
* Denotes a required field
Comms Vision returned in November 2017, bringing together over 150 leading figures from the Comms industry for two days of content and networking.
TalkTalk Business were pleased to be a Platinum Sponsors at the event once again. In addition to boardroom sessions where we shared how Partners can optimise their connectivity for cloud services, our Executive Chairman Sir Charles Dunstone, also attended as a keynote.
In his session with host Nigel Sergeant, Sir Charles shared stories of how he grew both Carphone Warehouse and TalkTalk, with some great advice for other entrepreneurs in the audience. He also emphasised that TalkTalk's future growth relies on the mutual success of our Partners, and that our commitment to the channel will only become stronger.
You can watch the event recap below, as well as an interview with Richard Thompson.
Comms Vision 2017
Richard Thompson, Director of Partners, TalkTalk Business