- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- The death of ‘up to’? What the ASA’s new guidance means for consumer broadband adverts
- 5 things businesses need to consider before choosing SD-WAN
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Embracing the cloud - are your customers ready?
- Delivering Gigabit connectivity to UK businesses
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Introducing MyNet
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Shadow VLAN for just £10 per month
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- Marston's Telecoms choose TalkTalk Business for Ethernet
- TalkTalk Business announces peer partnerships with 8x8, Vonage, and NFON UK
* Denotes a required field
Comms Vision returned in November 2017, bringing together over 150 leading figures from the Comms industry for two days of content and networking.
TalkTalk Business were pleased to be a Platinum Sponsors at the event once again. In addition to boardroom sessions where we shared how Partners can optimise their connectivity for cloud services, our Executive Chairman Sir Charles Dunstone, also attended as a keynote.
In his session with host Nigel Sergeant, Sir Charles shared stories of how he grew both Carphone Warehouse and TalkTalk, with some great advice for other entrepreneurs in the audience. He also emphasised that TalkTalk's future growth relies on the mutual success of our Partners, and that our commitment to the channel will only become stronger.
You can watch the event recap below, as well as an interview with Richard Thompson.
Comms Vision 2017
Richard Thompson, Director of Partners, TalkTalk Business