- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Embracing the cloud - are your customers ready?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- What's Christmas without connection?
* Denotes a required field
Comms Vision returned in November 2017, bringing together over 150 leading figures from the Comms industry for two days of content and networking.
TalkTalk Business were pleased to be a Platinum Sponsors at the event once again. In addition to boardroom sessions where we shared how Partners can optimise their connectivity for cloud services, our Executive Chairman Sir Charles Dunstone, also attended as a keynote.
In his session with host Nigel Sergeant, Sir Charles shared stories of how he grew both Carphone Warehouse and TalkTalk, with some great advice for other entrepreneurs in the audience. He also emphasised that TalkTalk's future growth relies on the mutual success of our Partners, and that our commitment to the channel will only become stronger.
You can watch the event recap below, as well as an interview with Richard Thompson.
Comms Vision 2017
Richard Thompson, Director of Partners, TalkTalk Business