- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
* Denotes a required field
Catch TalkTalk Business at International Telecoms Week 2019
Over 20 years' experience in the Carrier market
ITW is the annual meeting point for the global wholesale telecommunications community.
When: 23-26 June 2019
Where: Hyatt Regency & Marriott Marquis, Atlanta, GA
Don't miss out, register to attend today
Meet the team
We’re really looking forward to meeting you at ITW 2019!
Make sure you arrange a meeting with the Carrier team:
Ruth Kennedy, Director Carrier & SI, TalkTalk Business
With 18 years of Wholesale and Telecoms experience, in 2018 Ruth took on the role of Director for Carrier and SI's at TalkTalk Business, where she is now focused on developing and enhancing the Wholesale Data and Voice offering to expand and evolve Carrier & SI channels.
Andrew Partridge, Head of Carrier Data, TalkTalk Business
Jack Lyon, Account Manager, TalkTalk Business
Jack has been at TalkTalk Business since Sept 2014, where he is a Major Wholesale Account Manager for some of TalkTalk Business’ international Carriers.
- SIP, SIP-I & TDM Interconnect options
- International SIP
- Outbound voice services
- Full UK DLE Interconnect with BT, all UK Mobile Operators and major UK Carriers
- 4M ‘live’ customer lines use our network
- Fibre Ethernet, EFM (Ethernet over Copper) and EoFTTC Products
- Delivered from over 3,000 UK Ethernet POPs
- Simple pricing model available over easy to use Portals
- Wholesale Connectivity provides a prioritised connection from the end-customer site through the TalkTalk Network and onto your network via an L2TP Interconnect.