- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- The death of ‘up to’? What the ASA’s new guidance means for consumer broadband adverts
- 5 things businesses need to consider before choosing SD-WAN
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Embracing the cloud - are your customers ready?
- Delivering Gigabit connectivity to UK businesses
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Introducing MyNet
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Shadow VLAN for just £10 per month
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- Marston's Telecoms choose TalkTalk Business for Ethernet
- TalkTalk Business announces peer partnerships with 8x8, Vonage, and NFON UK
Britain's businesses prepare for hyper speeds
TalkTalk Business continues to lead the high speed Connectivity market, by boosting FTTC performance up to 330Mbwith G.Fast
London, 09th April 2018 – Today, TalkTalk Business is pleased to announce that it is further enhancing its connectivity portfolio by entering a trial for G.fast through its Wholesale and Partner customers. This follows the recent announcement that TalkTalk Business are extending the build out of their own FTTP, 1Gb full fibre network, beyond York and signals the intent to embrace the move to Ultrafast connectivity.
G.Fast is a complementary technology to FTTP and can boost internet speeds over the existing copper infrastructure (up to 330MB). G.fast will be available during a trial rollout from April 2018, with launch expected in line with Openreachs own launch in the summer.
This is great news for TalkTalk Business Wholesale and Partner customers who are looking to include cost effective high speed connectivity in their portfolio, as a driver to deliver over the top services, facilitate the transition to the Cloud or simply to offer the latest and greatest speeds.
Inclusive as part of the broadband portfolio, G.fast is available alongside ADSL and FTTC via the Partners API or portal for ease of provisioning, upgrades and in-life management.
To further support the Partners, TalkTalk Business will launch an unlimited usage G.fast proposition, in line with its FTTC offering, meaning they will pay a fixed monthly cost regardless of the anticipated significant increase in usage. This is a risk free cost proposition which is welcome news for the Partner community where spiralling bandwidth usage costs could otherwise be prohibitive.
Pete Tomlinson, Commercial Director at TalkTalk Business, commented: “As businesses and consumers, we have developed an insatiable appetite for bandwidth and TalkTalk continues to lead the way in meeting this need, embracing new technologies to make them simple and affordable. As we continue to champion the drive towards a full fibre future, which for many is still too far away, G.Fast can play an important role in helping customers enjoy the speeds they deserve.“
To find out more about G.Fast please contact your account manager for more information.
Rakhee Rathod, B2B PR Manager
About TalkTalk Business
TalkTalk Business is one of the fastest growing B2B telecoms providers in the UK, serving the needs of business and public sector customers nationwide and working with over 600 Partners. With over 20 years of experience, we deliver a full range of business ready communications products and services, including Connectivity and Networking, Hosted Solutions, Mobile, Voice and IP telephone systems. We thrive on innovation, looking for ways to disrupt the market and deliver value back to our customers.
Following an investment of over £600m, TalkTalk Group operates one of Britain’s largest Next Generation Network, with 94% coverage for broadband and voice. Built for business, its network has more than 3,000 enabled exchanges for Ethernet, EFM and Business Broadband.