- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
Britain's businesses prepare for hyper speeds
TalkTalk Business continues to lead the high speed Connectivity market, by boosting FTTC performance up to 330Mbwith G.Fast
London, 09th April 2018 – Today, TalkTalk Business is pleased to announce that it is further enhancing its connectivity portfolio by entering a trial for G.fast through its Wholesale and Partner customers. This follows the recent announcement that TalkTalk Business are extending the build out of their own FTTP, 1Gb full fibre network, beyond York and signals the intent to embrace the move to Ultrafast connectivity.
G.Fast is a complementary technology to FTTP and can boost internet speeds over the existing copper infrastructure (up to 330MB). G.fast will be available during a trial rollout from April 2018, with launch expected in line with Openreachs own launch in the summer.
This is great news for TalkTalk Business Wholesale and Partner customers who are looking to include cost effective high speed connectivity in their portfolio, as a driver to deliver over the top services, facilitate the transition to the Cloud or simply to offer the latest and greatest speeds.
Inclusive as part of the broadband portfolio, G.fast is available alongside ADSL and FTTC via the Partners API or portal for ease of provisioning, upgrades and in-life management.
To further support the Partners, TalkTalk Business will launch an unlimited usage G.fast proposition, in line with its FTTC offering, meaning they will pay a fixed monthly cost regardless of the anticipated significant increase in usage. This is a risk free cost proposition which is welcome news for the Partner community where spiralling bandwidth usage costs could otherwise be prohibitive.
Pete Tomlinson, Commercial Director at TalkTalk Business, commented: “As businesses and consumers, we have developed an insatiable appetite for bandwidth and TalkTalk continues to lead the way in meeting this need, embracing new technologies to make them simple and affordable. As we continue to champion the drive towards a full fibre future, which for many is still too far away, G.Fast can play an important role in helping customers enjoy the speeds they deserve.“
To find out more about G.Fast please contact your account manager for more information.
Rakhee Rathod, B2B PR Manager
About TalkTalk Business
TalkTalk Business is one of the fastest growing B2B telecoms providers in the UK, serving the needs of business and public sector customers nationwide and working with over 600 Partners. With over 20 years of experience, we deliver a full range of business ready communications products and services, including Connectivity and Networking, Hosted Solutions, Mobile, Voice and IP telephone systems. We thrive on innovation, looking for ways to disrupt the market and deliver value back to our customers.
Following an investment of over £600m, TalkTalk Group operates one of Britain’s largest Next Generation Network, with 94% coverage for broadband and voice. Built for business, its network has more than 3,000 enabled exchanges for Ethernet, EFM and Business Broadband.