- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
TTB Leadership Team Announcement
TalkTalk Business changes leadership structure to focus on a full fibre future
As TalkTalk Business matures and evolves, it is a natural time for us to make some wider changes across the business to align with our focus and strategy – and we’re pleased to share with you what those are.
TalkTalk Business (TTB) has announced a reshuffle of its senior leadership team to drive and shape the growth of one of the UK’s largest B2B providers of broadband, fibre and ethernet data services.
Ruth Kennedy, currently Director for Carrier and SI’s, will move to a brand-new role reporting directly into the CEO to lead and build a new team looking specially at Business Development across all business units. Ruth will lead a strategic team that will focus on creating long-term value by utilising TalkTalk assets, customers and relationships to identify new revenue streams, or expanding existing ones, bringing incremental value to TalkTalk and its Partners.
Richard Thompson, Managing Director of Indirect, will now expand his current role as the Director of Partners to take on Carrier and SI alongside the Marketing and Partner Sales teams, with a view on encompassing all our indirect channels to market.
Our strategy is defined by the needs of our Partners and customers, this is the reason why we have made it our ethos to ensure that they are at the forefront of what we do. Tristia Harrison, Chief Executive of TalkTalk said: “TalkTalk Business is an ambitious company with a DNA grounded in disrupting the market. As part of our commitment to maximise our national, scale Fibre First Network, we want to create a new team who will work across the business to explore all of the opportunities that a Fibre future will bring. We are delighted that Ruth and Richard will continue to play a significant role within the leadership team. Their breadth of experience makes them ideally placed to ensure we continue to meet the needs of our customers and Partners as we focus on a full fibre future.”
Jonathan Kini, Managing Director of TalkTalk Business commented: “I’m thrilled that Ruth and Richard are both taking on new responsibilities at an incredibly exciting time for TalkTalk Business. We will remain focused on a full Fibre future and continue to keep our Partners and customers at the heart of every decision that we make.”
We hope you can join us congratulating them – they show exciting momentum in the business. And the team at TalkTalk Business will continue to ensure that we do the right thing for you. We’d like to take this opportunity to thank our Partners, Carriers and SI for your business, and we look forward to strengthening our relationship.