- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Important update – Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- Your full fibre broadband overview
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services has been shortlisted for 8 Awards in 2021!
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
Marston's Telecoms choose TalkTalk Business for Ethernet
TalkTalk Business secures new Ethernet deal with Marston’s Telecoms
Today, TalkTalk Business has announced a new Ethernet deal with Marston’s Telecoms, a division of Marston’s PLC, the pub operator and brewer, to place a significant number of Ethernet circuits in their pubs across the UK. The new deal will run for three years, helping the business to expand during the period.
Marston’s Telecoms was set up by Marston’s PLC to serve the pub side of the business. The growth into providing internet services for other businesses has only leveraged their position in the market. While the business is known for its pubs and cask ale, it also has over 70 years of telecoms and customer service experience. As a new entrant into the reseller space, it is vital the business is supported by efficient customer service and a reliable network infrastructure.
Marston’s Telecoms first signed with TalkTalk Business as a managed Partner in 2009. Its main requirement was to cost effectively improve communications between its 2,000 individual pubs and head office, as well as provide services such as customer Wi-Fi and internet-connected gaming.
TalkTalk Business won Marston’s Telecoms entire base in September 2015, and soon after successfully converted their managed estate and telephone infrastructure. Marston’s Telecoms quickly evolved their technology offering of broadband, Ethernet, hosted VoIP, private WANs, carrier services and managed Wi-Fi to business customers and the wholesale channel, all delivered over their own carrier-grade MPLS network.
Rob Derbyshire, Head of Telecoms, Marston’s Telecoms said:
“Since signing with TalkTalk Business we have grown our business, taking on board the new products and innovative opportunities for our 2,000 pubs. We value the flexible and customer-centric approach of TalkTalk Business and are delighted to be one of their partners. We are excited by the new Ethernet deal and look forward to continue working with TalkTalk Business as we expand our offering and services.”
In recent years, TalkTalk Business has gone from strength to strength, supporting the country’s biggest enterprises to the smallest SME. In the last 12 months alone TalkTalk Business has attracted and on boarded a substantial number of new Partners bringing the total to over 850 and servicing the needs of a customer base of over 180,000 businesses.
Alexandra Tempest, Director of Partners, TalkTalk Business:
“We are delighted to announce the new Ethernet deal with Marston’s Telecoms. TalkTalk Business is always looking at different ways to support its Partners with new products and technology, offering solutions for businesses. We are passionate about collaborating with Partners and proud to support Marston’s continued growth as the UK’s internet service provider for hospitality.”