- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Important update – Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- Your full fibre broadband overview
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services has been shortlisted for 8 Awards in 2021!
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
Mitel Platinum Award Status
TalkTalk Business is pleased to announce that it has been awarded Platinum status by global market leader in enterprise communications, Mitel. This accolade has only been afforded to a select few, and TalkTalk Business is now one of only four Platinum Partners in the UK. The award recognises TalkTalk Business’ expertise across the full suite of Mitel’s products as well as its ability to deliver an exceptional level of service, technical capability and sales.
TalkTalk Business’ new status as a Platinum Partner is thanks to its excellent sales and technical training and business engagement. To achieve the certification, TalkTalk Business’ sales and technical staff participated in intensive training and examinations across all of Mitel’s technology areas, which include Mobility, UC & Collaboration, Contact Centre, Cloud, Open Solutions and Voice Communications.
The most important component was customer satisfaction. TalkTalk Business had to demonstrate not only that it had the appropriate products and processes in place, but that the company was delivering day in, day out for its customers. The Platinum accreditation is only awarded to those able to show that they add real end-to-end business value for customers, from technology, solution implementation, and post-sales support.
Mitel is one of the world’s most trusted business communications providers, powering more than two billion business connections and serving more than 60 million business users. The Platinum partnership is the highest level of accreditation that Mitel offers global partners, distinguishing those who represent the highest standards for Mitel’s solutions. Mitel’s Partner Program is designed to ensure any Mitel Channel Partner selling and servicing its solutions is certified on its latest products and releases to give customers a seamless experience when it comes to both knowledge and service.
Mitel delivers not only an exceptional communications solution tailored to each business, but the support and services that make an initial investment in communications pay long-term returns. This fits seamlessly with TalkTalk Business’ values of being easy to do business with, consistently reliable, delivering innovative solutions and value for money for its customers.
Richard Thompson, Commercial Director at TalkTalk Business, comments,
We are delighted to be awarded Platinum status, gaining recognition for our expert capability across Mitel’s industry leading solutions. We strive to be at the forefront of network technologies to improve the business of our customers and Mitel is a trusted Partner with industry leading solutions and knowledge that enables us to do just that.
Simon Skellon, VP, at Mitel, comments,
Our Platinum level Partners attain this status thanks to their unparalleled technology expertise, combined with excellent customer service and success in offering our products. TalkTalk Business has consistently met all of our Platinum Partner criteria, and their customers can benefit greatly from the enhanced expertise and experience this accreditation bestows.
Gary O’Sullivan / Andrew Rogers
020 7291 0235