- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- 5 things businesses need to consider before choosing SD-WAN
- What is SD-WAN and how can it help UK businesses?
- Channel Live
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- 3 key take-aways from Partner Summit
- 5 cloud related things businesses have on their minds
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Embracing the cloud - are your customers ready?
- The journey to reinvent workspaces
- It’s time for the Gigabit reality
- Introducing our Head of Product Strategy, Ken Johnson
- Delivering Gigabit connectivity to UK businesses
- If nearly 1 in 2 of your customers are thinking about expanding internationally, are you winning that voice business?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Improving the frequency and quality of our Ethernet provisioning updates
- Introducing MyNet
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- British businesses are unprepared for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- Ofcom withdrawal of 0500 numbers
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- Marston's Telecoms choose TalkTalk Business for Ethernet
- Next steps on the journey for a better Openreach
- Ofcom’s Business Connectivity Market Review
- TalkTalk Business announces peer partnerships with 8x8, Vonage, and NFON UK
TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
Mitel Platinum Award Status
TalkTalk Business is pleased to announce that it has been awarded Platinum status by global market leader in enterprise communications, Mitel. This accolade has only been afforded to a select few, and TalkTalk Business is now one of only four Platinum Partners in the UK. The award recognises TalkTalk Business’ expertise across the full suite of Mitel’s products as well as its ability to deliver an exceptional level of service, technical capability and sales.
TalkTalk Business’ new status as a Platinum Partner is thanks to its excellent sales and technical training and business engagement. To achieve the certification, TalkTalk Business’ sales and technical staff participated in intensive training and examinations across all of Mitel’s technology areas, which include Mobility, UC & Collaboration, Contact Centre, Cloud, Open Solutions and Voice Communications.
The most important component was customer satisfaction. TalkTalk Business had to demonstrate not only that it had the appropriate products and processes in place, but that the company was delivering day in, day out for its customers. The Platinum accreditation is only awarded to those able to show that they add real end-to-end business value for customers, from technology, solution implementation, and post-sales support.
Mitel is one of the world’s most trusted business communications providers, powering more than two billion business connections and serving more than 60 million business users. The Platinum partnership is the highest level of accreditation that Mitel offers global partners, distinguishing those who represent the highest standards for Mitel’s solutions. Mitel’s Partner Program is designed to ensure any Mitel Channel Partner selling and servicing its solutions is certified on its latest products and releases to give customers a seamless experience when it comes to both knowledge and service.
Mitel delivers not only an exceptional communications solution tailored to each business, but the support and services that make an initial investment in communications pay long-term returns. This fits seamlessly with TalkTalk Business’ values of being easy to do business with, consistently reliable, delivering innovative solutions and value for money for its customers.
Richard Thompson, Commercial Director at TalkTalk Business, comments,
We are delighted to be awarded Platinum status, gaining recognition for our expert capability across Mitel’s industry leading solutions. We strive to be at the forefront of network technologies to improve the business of our customers and Mitel is a trusted Partner with industry leading solutions and knowledge that enables us to do just that.
Simon Skellon, VP, at Mitel, comments,
Our Platinum level Partners attain this status thanks to their unparalleled technology expertise, combined with excellent customer service and success in offering our products. TalkTalk Business has consistently met all of our Platinum Partner criteria, and their customers can benefit greatly from the enhanced expertise and experience this accreditation bestows.
Gary O’Sullivan / Andrew Rogers
020 7291 0235