- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
TalkTalk Business gets closer to Partners with sales restructuring and investment
11 June 2018 – TalkTalk Business has restructured and bolstered its Partner sales team to provide enhanced client communication, service and responsiveness.
The move follows the news that TalkTalk Business and Daisy have signed Heads of Terms on a proposed deal which would transfer TalkTalk direct B2B customers to Daisy, allowing the company to focus on Partner and Wholesale markets.
Partner sales account for 83% of revenue, with TalkTalk Business already leading the market as the largest supplier of wholesale broadband and the fastest growing national ethernet provider in the UK, together with award-winning IP and core voice services.
The company has bolstered its commitment to supporting the UK channel, increasing the number of sales heads by 25%. The restructure will allow teams to build deeper relationships with an extensive network of resellers, managed service providers and system integrators.
The new structure means there will be less accounts allocated to each head, giving Partner managers more time to dedicate to each relationship and get closer to their Partners’ customers to offer enhanced levels of service. For larger Partners, a two-tier account model will ensure they can always contact someone when they need to, either an Account Director or a dedicated member of the service helpdesk.
Richard Thompson, Director of Partner at TalkTalk Business, comments: “Customer centricity has always been a key feature of our business, which is why we have chosen to reorganise ourselves so that we can fully understand and meet customer needs and expectations. By deepening our relationships with our Partners, we will be better able to support their growth and our own at the same time.”
About TalkTalk Business
TalkTalk Business is one of the fastest growing B2B telecoms providers in the UK, serving the needs of over 800 business and public-sector Partners. With over 20 years’ experience delivering a full range of business-ready communications products and services, including Connectivity and Networking, Hosted Solutions, Voice and IP telephone systems, TalkTalk business prides itself on innovation and delivering maximum value back to customers.
Following an investment of over £600m, TalkTalk Group operates one of Britain’s largest Next Generation Networks, with 100 % coverage, 95% on our network. Built for business, its network can deliver to over 3,000 exchanges, on-net for EFM + Fibre Ethernet, with 60% more local exchanges than BT.