- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- 5 things businesses need to consider before choosing SD-WAN
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Embracing the cloud - are your customers ready?
- Delivering Gigabit connectivity to UK businesses
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Introducing MyNet
- The death of ‘up to’? What the ASA’s new guidance means for consumer broadband adverts
TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
Formerly TalkTalk Business’ Director of Major Accounts, Duncan has been selected to replace outgoing COO Dean Branton
TalkTalk Business is pleased to announce the appointment of Duncan Gooding as its new Chief Operating Officer with immediate effect. Gooding will be responsible for daily operation of the organisation, delivering its budget commitments and plan, and will report to Kristine Olson-Chapman, General Manager of TalkTalk Business.
Gooding joined TalkTalk Business in 2012 as Director of Major Accounts. Since then, his remit has expanded to include responsibility for Direct P&L and Voice Overlay. Duncan has already played an instrumental role at TalkTalk Business, managing the growth and expansion of some of the company’s largest accounts.
This month will also see the following changes take place in the TalkTalk Business Leadership team:
- Jon Nowell has taken up a new innovation role within Technology and TTB
- Ken Johnson has joined us as his replacement as Head of Product Strategy for TalkTalk Business. Ken joins TalkTalk Business from Virgin Media Business, and prior to that worked at O2 Business
Kristine Olson-Chapman, General Manager at TalkTalk Business, comments: “As we head into the New Year, we’re delighted to have Duncan moving to the role of Chief Operating Officer, and look forward to the strong customer focus, B2B expertise, and drive he will bring to the role. I am excited about working with everyone in their new roles as we continue to build on the fantastic growth we’ve seen so far.”
For any media enquiries please contact:
Gary O’Sullivan / Andrew Rogers, Diffusion
020 7291 0235