- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
TalkTalk Business shortlisted in the Comms National Awards 2019
We're finalists in the Comms National Awards!
The Comms National awards (CNA) shortlist is out and TalkTalk Business is excited to be named a finalist in two categories –Best Wholesale Service Provider (above £10m turnover) and Best CSR initiative.
Now in its 17th year, the CNA awards celebrates and recognises excellence in the channel community. The categories are judged by an independent panel of experts, all with established careers and experience in the telecommunications industry. The judges will base their decisions on the written award entries and customer testimonials to determine which vendors and resellers deserve to be named winners.
Making the shortlist for the Best Wholesale Service Provider category (above £10m turnover) demonstrates our commitment to our Partners and how we’re accelerating their business growth. In addition, we are delighted to be recognised in the CSR category for our work with the charity Ambitious about Autism, who transform the lives of young people with autism.
The TalkTalk Business team are excited to attend the awards evening which is being held on 10th October at the Hilton Park Lane in London. Renowned for the ‘Rockeoke’ afterparty, the evening is not to be missed.
Good luck to all the entrants. To view the full list of finalists please click here.