- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards 2019
We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
We are excited to announce that we’re finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards, created by Capacity Media. Ruth Kennedy, Director of Carrier & SI, was nominated for the Best Woman in Wholesale Telecoms category. While Bree Cooper, Carrier Account Director, was nominated for the Rising Star category.
Judged by an independent panel of leading industry analysts, the awards will bring together key global players across the wider telecoms and tech industry to honour accomplishments. The winners will be announced on the 25 September 2019 at the awards reception held in London.
The Global Women in Telco and Tech awards was created by Capacity to recognise the achievements made by the telecoms and tech sector in empowering women in telecoms and closing the gender diversity gap. By sharing the successes made by our industry, the awards aim to encourage new talent into the industry and motivated the women working hard in it every day.
The awards is part of the Global Women in Telco & Tech Summit, an inaugural event which brings people together to explore and discuss a range of topics such as successful recruitment and top-down initiatives, mentorship programmes, training and development and developing a career in the telecoms and technology industry.
Ruth Kennedy, Director of Carrier & SI commented makign the shortlist: “I am delighted that Bree and I are finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards! It’s crucial that we celebrate the achievements of women in the telecoms sector. We need to encourage and support more women to consider telco for their careers and events like this area great way to bring awareness to the industry.”
Good luck to all the entrants, we’re looking forward to an insightful and inspiring day and an enjoyable evening!