- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
After weeks of anticipation, TalkTalk Business were proudly awarded the Best Business ITSP “over £10m” by a committee of judges at this year’s Internet Telephony Service Providers Awards (ITSPA).
Hosted at the tropical gardens of Barbican Centre this year’s category saw worthy opponents, but it was down to TalkTalk Business demonstrating they’re one of the UK’s fastest growing B2B telecoms providers, offering a full range of business-grade communications products and services, that spans Internet access, data and voice. Coupled with a strong case study and statistics that showcased how TalkTalk Business has grown their SIP Trunking business by over 200% in the last year, provided the winning edge.
Speaking on behalf of TalkTalk Business, Director of Partner Richard Thompson said,
“We are overwhelmed with this award win! This recognition from ITSPA for our commitment in delivering top quality SIP services to the Channel is the icing on the cake! We’ve recently made some big announcements that will disrupt the telecoms market. This award win from ITSPA for Best Business ITSP over £10m proves that we’re on the right track and that we’re getting better every year.”
For a full list of all the winners from this year’s awards please see here.