- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
TalkTalk Business awarded a British Excellence in Sales & Marketing award
Ruth Kennedy wins the Sales Director of the Year award at BESMA
We are delighted to announce that Ruth Kennedy, Director of Carrier and SI at TalkTalk Business was chosen as Sales Director of the Year at the British Excellence in Sales and Management Awards (BESMA).
The British Excellence in Sales and Management Awards is an annual event which brings together sales professionals from a variety of industries and sectors. The awards, founded by the prestigious Institute of Sales Management, were created to celebrate the dedication of the companies, teams and individuals responsible for driving salesperformance.
With 18 categories to win and a record number of entries, the shortlist for each category was selected, and the nominees were invited to present their entries before a panel of expert judges in September 2019. The judges deliberated and chose their winners, which were announced at the glamourous awards evening which took place at Wembley Stadium in London on November 2019.
Ruth Kennedy has been at TalkTalk Business for over 8 years and has worked in telecommunications for over 18 years. She currently leads a team of sales professionals across voice and data. Committed to personal and professional development, Ruth has worked hard expanding her broader governance experience and recently became a trustee for Green Corridor who supports young adults with SENCO needs, alongside this, Ruth is also a Co-Chair of Governors, at Long Ditton St Mary's C of E Junior School.
Ruth is passionate about helping others succeed in their careers. She is an internal mentor to TalkTalk employees and encourages her team to reach out and learn from different people around the business to understand a variety of perspectives. She is also an external mentor as part of the 30% club which aims to helps women progress into senior roles and excel in their careers.
Ruth Kennedy commented on winning the award: “I am overjoyed to win the Sales Director of the Year Award! To be recognised by such a respectable body like the Institute of Sales Management is wonderful. I’m so proud of my team for being nominated in the Best Sales Team of the Year category, as they all work exceptionally hard and we wouldn’t have the same success without them.”
The TalkTalk Business Carrier team were also nominated in the Best Wholesale Sales team under 50 people category, but unfortunately did not go on to win the award.