- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- 5 things businesses need to consider before choosing SD-WAN
- What is SD-WAN and how can it help UK businesses?
- Channel Live
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- 3 key take-aways from Partner Summit
- 5 cloud related things businesses have on their minds
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Embracing the cloud - are your customers ready?
- The journey to reinvent workspaces
- It’s time for the Gigabit reality
- Introducing our Head of Product Strategy, Ken Johnson
- Delivering Gigabit connectivity to UK businesses
- If nearly 1 in 2 of your customers are thinking about expanding internationally, are you winning that voice business?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Improving the frequency and quality of our Ethernet provisioning updates
- Introducing MyNet
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- British businesses are unprepared for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- Ofcom withdrawal of 0500 numbers
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- Marston's Telecoms choose TalkTalk Business for Ethernet
- Next steps on the journey for a better Openreach
- Ofcom’s Business Connectivity Market Review
- TalkTalk Business announces peer partnerships with 8x8, Vonage, and NFON UK
A study by Juniper Research has found that despite increased concern and spend on cyber security over the last year, there is a high degree of complacency, with few common practices in response to this threat.
- 75% of organisations feel secure, even though 1 in 2 have been attacked
- Less than half have secure practice guidelines to keep themselves safe
- Over 70% said IT was solely responsible for cyber security, despite the main risks they identified involving employees from across their business.
Kristine Olson-Chapman, General Manager at TalkTalk Business added:
For us cyber security is no longer just a technology issue, it's a business issue for the whole company. Any business that has ever had a cyber attack will tell you that they never expected it, even with all the processes in place.
Businesses need to ask themselves what they need to do now to plan and prepare.
The research was conducted by Vanson Bourne which surveyed 200 British businesses. It brings to life the challenge for organisations and the measures that can be taken to mitigate the threat.
Download White Paper
* Denotes a required field