- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Rob's had a day to forget
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Embracing the cloud - are your customers ready?
- 5 Reasons to Visit TalkTalk Business at Channel Live 2018
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
A study by Juniper Research has found that despite increased concern and spend on cyber security over the last year, there is a high degree of complacency, with few common practices in response to this threat.
- 75% of organisations feel secure, even though 1 in 2 have been attacked
- Less than half have secure practice guidelines to keep themselves safe
- Over 70% said IT was solely responsible for cyber security, despite the main risks they identified involving employees from across their business.
Kristine Olson-Chapman, General Manager at TalkTalk Business added:
For us cyber security is no longer just a technology issue, it's a business issue for the whole company. Any business that has ever had a cyber attack will tell you that they never expected it, even with all the processes in place.
Businesses need to ask themselves what they need to do now to plan and prepare.
The research was conducted by Vanson Bourne which surveyed 200 British businesses. It brings to life the challenge for organisations and the measures that can be taken to mitigate the threat.
Download White Paper
* Denotes a required field