- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- 5 things businesses need to consider before choosing SD-WAN
- What is SD-WAN and how can it help UK businesses?
- Channel Live
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- 3 key take-aways from Partner Summit
- 5 cloud related things businesses have on their minds
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Embracing the cloud - are your customers ready?
- The journey to reinvent workspaces
- It’s time for the Gigabit reality
- Introducing our Head of Product Strategy, Ken Johnson
- Delivering Gigabit connectivity to UK businesses
- If nearly 1 in 2 of your customers are thinking about expanding internationally, are you winning that voice business?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Improving the frequency and quality of our Ethernet provisioning updates
- Introducing MyNet
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- British businesses are unprepared for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- Ofcom withdrawal of 0500 numbers
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- Marston's Telecoms choose TalkTalk Business for Ethernet
- Next steps on the journey for a better Openreach
- Ofcom’s Business Connectivity Market Review
- TalkTalk Business announces peer partnerships with 8x8, Vonage, and NFON UK
The business case for IP Voice
IP Voice: from cost savings to business transformation
Censuswide, in conjunction with TalkTalk Business has carried out a survey on the attitudes of 1,000 UK business decision makers towards IP Voice Services.
Find out exactly what motivated their decision to buy, how much organisations are saving versus traditional ISDN, and how you can use this research to help your prospects to build their own business case.
Download the White Paper to gain valuable insights into:
- The key reasons UK organisations gave for purchasing SIP and Hosted Voice
- The savings they are making versus their previous ISDN costs
- The cost of telephony failure and how features such as free Disaster Recovery can bolster the business case
Download the White Paper
* Denotes a required field