- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- 5 things businesses need to consider before choosing SD-WAN
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Embracing the cloud - are your customers ready?
- Delivering Gigabit connectivity to UK businesses
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Introducing MyNet
- The death of ‘up to’? What the ASA’s new guidance means for consumer broadband adverts
The business case for IP Voice
IP Voice: from cost savings to business transformation
Censuswide, in conjunction with TalkTalk Business has carried out a survey on the attitudes of 1,000 UK business decision makers towards IP Voice Services.
Find out exactly what motivated their decision to buy, how much organisations are saving versus traditional ISDN, and how you can use this research to help your prospects to build their own business case.
Download the White Paper to gain valuable insights into:
- The key reasons UK organisations gave for purchasing SIP and Hosted Voice
- The savings they are making versus their previous ISDN costs
- The cost of telephony failure and how features such as free Disaster Recovery can bolster the business case
Download the White Paper
* Denotes a required field