- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Embracing the cloud - are your customers ready?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- What's Christmas without connection?
The business case for IP Voice
IP Voice: from cost savings to business transformation
Censuswide, in conjunction with TalkTalk Business has carried out a survey on the attitudes of 1,000 UK business decision makers towards IP Voice Services.
Find out exactly what motivated their decision to buy, how much organisations are saving versus traditional ISDN, and how you can use this research to help your prospects to build their own business case.
Download the White Paper to gain valuable insights into:
- The key reasons UK organisations gave for purchasing SIP and Hosted Voice
- The savings they are making versus their previous ISDN costs
- The cost of telephony failure and how features such as free Disaster Recovery can bolster the business case
Download the White Paper
* Denotes a required field