- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- 5 things businesses need to consider before choosing SD-WAN
- What is SD-WAN and how can it help UK businesses?
- Channel Live
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- 3 key take-aways from Partner Summit
- 5 cloud related things businesses have on their minds
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Embracing the cloud - are your customers ready?
- The journey to reinvent workspaces
- It’s time for the Gigabit reality
- Introducing our Head of Product Strategy, Ken Johnson
- Delivering Gigabit connectivity to UK businesses
- If nearly 1 in 2 of your customers are thinking about expanding internationally, are you winning that voice business?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Improving the frequency and quality of our Ethernet provisioning updates
- Introducing MyNet
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- British businesses are unprepared for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- Ofcom withdrawal of 0500 numbers
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- Marston's Telecoms choose TalkTalk Business for Ethernet
- Next steps on the journey for a better Openreach
- Ofcom’s Business Connectivity Market Review
- TalkTalk Business announces peer partnerships with 8x8, Vonage, and NFON UK
Whether you’re a Reseller, Carrier or System Integrator, you can rely on TalkTalk Business to help you grow your product portfolio, enhance the quality of services you provide and keep your costs down. We have decades of experience providing all business Partner types with innovative, reliable and flexible services.
Leverage an impressive variety of voice, data connectivity and data networking products. Whether you’re looking for Broadband, Ethernet, SIP Trunking, MPLS IPVPN, Data Centre or Inbound Solutions, you’ll benefit from low prices that help you to keep your margins high. We operate a clear and transparent pricing structure, and because we have the infrastructure needed to achieve impressive economies of scale, we are able to pass cost savings onto our Partners.
We pride ourselves on being easy to deal with and when you become a Partner, you will have your own dedicated Account Manager. Also, our specialist on-boarding teams will help to make joining quick and easy. Another reason to team up with TalkTalk Business is the fact that you can count on the resilience of all our voice, data connectivity and data networking products. With 99.995% core network reliability, we will keep you and your customers connected.
To discover more about the types of business Partners we work with, call our UK-based experts today.