- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- The death of ‘up to’? What the ASA’s new guidance means for consumer broadband adverts
- 5 things businesses need to consider before choosing SD-WAN
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Embracing the cloud - are your customers ready?
- Delivering Gigabit connectivity to UK businesses
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Introducing MyNet
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Shadow VLAN for just £10 per month
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- Marston's Telecoms choose TalkTalk Business for Ethernet
- TalkTalk Business announces peer partnerships with 8x8, Vonage, and NFON UK
Whether you’re a Reseller, Carrier or System Integrator, you can rely on TalkTalk Business to help you grow your product portfolio, enhance the quality of services you provide and keep your costs down. We have decades of experience providing all business Partner types with innovative, reliable and flexible services.
Leverage an impressive variety of voice, data connectivity and data networking products. Whether you’re looking for Broadband, Ethernet, SIP Trunking, MPLS IPVPN, Data Centre or Inbound Solutions, you’ll benefit from low prices that help you to keep your margins high. We operate a clear and transparent pricing structure, and because we have the infrastructure needed to achieve impressive economies of scale, we are able to pass cost savings onto our Partners.
We pride ourselves on being easy to deal with and when you become a Partner, you will have your own dedicated Account Manager. Also, our specialist on-boarding teams will help to make joining quick and easy. Another reason to team up with TalkTalk Business is the fact that you can count on the resilience of all our voice, data connectivity and data networking products. With 99.995% core network reliability, we will keep you and your customers connected.
To discover more about the types of business Partners we work with, call our UK-based experts today.