- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Important update – Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
* Denotes a required field
Great UK Coverage
Range of Product Options
Business Grade SLA
Cloud Ready Hybrid Networks
With our Hybrid Cloud Ready Networks, your Customers can combine their Private Network and add additional Services, down the same secure Connectivity, giving them more flexibility and control of the Network and still at great value.
With our Multi Service Connectivity, you can segregate bandwidth securely, by traffic type, so there is no need to buy dedicated connections for Hybrid Network traffic, Internet traffic, voice traffic and any other traffic your customers require, which saves them money, making it much more attractive and makes it simpler to manage the Hybrid Network estate.
Our fantastic range of Optional Boosts’ give you even more flexibility to meet your Customers Business demands.
Cloud Ready multi-service secure connectivity.
Secure, resilient and reliable site connectivity.
Optional dual network resilience.
Market Leading ordering portals and API.
Offer your Customers a variety of Product Boosts.
24/7 access to our UK based support team.
Data traffic prioritisation for consistent services.
UK and International access technologies.
Great value innovative Solutions, tailored to your customers’ needs.
Highly skilled Technical Design and Account Management teams.
We will Manage the Network so you can focus on adding value to your Customers in other areas.
Configurable Service Wrap to meet your Customers’ Business needs.
A Private Network (MPLS) can be delivered over the following connectivity options, depending on your customers’ requirements:
Ethernet over Fibre
Ethernet Access Direct
- Other (International, Internet breakout etc.)
The following SLA's apply:
- Standard care - 3 day fix
- Enhanced care - Next day fix
- Ethernet over Fibre (EoFTTC) - 7 hour fix
- Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM) - 7 hour fix
- Ethernet Access Direct (EAD) - 4 hour fix
Managed routers and firewalls come with a 4 hour fix once we identify the fault is with the equipment not the connectivity.
- Our Private Network solutions offer a comprehensive choice of connectivity and resilience options, including QoS. Flexible bandwidth is delivered through a choice of accesses including Ethernet, EFM, EoFTTC.
24/7 UK Support
- When you take Cloud Ready Private Network we can provide the level of support that’s right for you.
- Allour business-grade Private Network products include access to the fault-management team.
- You and your customers have access to a 600 strong UK based support team, offering specialist technical support.
An affordable solution
- Our MPLS IPVPN Private Network enables you to connect individual sites. We have access products at over 3,000+ points of presence across the UK.
- Thanks to economies of scale across our Next Generation Network, we can pass the savings on to you.
Network solutions that save
- Network consolidation and design optimisation are the best ways to help your customers keep their expenses down.
- Our feature-rich products and services enable you to optimise their networks and lower bandwidth costs, reducing their total cost of ownership by consolidating voice and data.
- Our free monitoring tool makes it easy to manage your customer accounts. View their usage and potential bandwidth inefficiencies to resolve issues quickly and deliver on SLAs.
- Your Customers can choose Enhanced Monitoring to give them even greater visibility for their Business critical sites.
Enhanced Monitoring delivers near real-time device and circuit monitoring through a single portal across your network for IPVPN (MPLS) and DIA circuits.
- View near real-time (data is refreshed every 2 minutes) activity across your network within one dashboard.
- Custom alert notifications if an error does occur, highlighting the root cause so you can resolve it quicker.
- Drill down into key functions such as circuit utilisation, average response times, application usage, packet loss, latency and jitter.
- Create and download custom reports.
- All this insight allows you to make data driven decisions about how to optimise network performance for your customers.
Hardware & Upgrading
- Providing a smooth customer transition on to our Next Generation Network is simple due to our installation support.
- With extensive transitioning experience our dedicated team can deliver pre-sales support, technical consultancy and onsite installation.
We can also provide a managed service including all hardware and failure replacements within 4 hours. This helps to reduce your risks and overheads, eliminating the need for in-house skills and resource.
Our Next Gen Network
Next Generation Network coverage