* Denotes a required field
Great UK Coverage
Range of Product Options
Business Grade SLA
Cloud Ready Hybrid Networks
With our Hybrid Cloud Ready Networks, your Customers can combine their Private Network and add additional Services, down the same secure Connectivity, giving them more flexibility and control of the Network and still at great value.
With our Multi Service Connectivity, you can segregate bandwidth securely, by traffic type, so there is no need to buy dedicated connections for Hybrid Network traffic, Internet traffic, voice traffic and any other traffic your customers require, which saves them money, making it much more attractive and makes it simpler to manage the Hybrid Network estate.
Our fantastic range of Optional Boosts’ give you even more flexibility to meet your Customers Business demands.
Cloud Ready multi-service secure connectivity.
Secure, resilient and reliable site connectivity.
Optional dual network resilience.
Market Leading ordering portals and API.
Offer your Customers a variety of Product Boosts.
24/7 access to our UK based support team.
Data traffic prioritisation for consistent services.
UK and International access technologies.
Great value innovative Solutions, tailored to your customers’ needs.
Highly skilled Technical Design and Account Management teams.
We will Manage the Network so you can focus on adding value to your Customers in other areas.
Configurable Service Wrap to meet your Customers’ Business needs.
A Private Network (MPLS) can be delivered over the following connectivity options, depending on your customers’ requirements:
Ethernet over Fibre
Ethernet Access Direct
- Other (International, Internet breakout etc.)
The following SLA's apply:
- Standard care - 3 day fix
- Enhanced care - Next day fix
- Ethernet over Fibre (EoFTTC) - 7 hour fix
- Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM) - 7 hour fix
- Ethernet Access Direct (EAD) - 4 hour fix
Managed routers and firewalls come with a 4 hour fix once we identify the fault is with the equipment not the connectivity.
- Our Private Network solutions offer a comprehensive choice of connectivity and resilience options, including QoS. Flexible bandwidth is delivered through a choice of accesses including Ethernet, EFM, EoFTTC.
24/7 UK Support
- When you take Cloud Ready Private Network we can provide the level of support that’s right for you.
- Allour business-grade Private Network products include access to the fault-management team.
- You and your customers have access to a 600 strong UK based support team, offering specialist technical support.
An affordable solution
- Our MPLS IPVPN Private Network enables you to connect individual sites. We have access products at over 3,000+ points of presence across the UK.
- Thanks to economies of scale across our Next Generation Network, we can pass the savings on to you.
Network solutions that save
- Network consolidation and design optimisation are the best ways to help your customers keep their expenses down.
- Our feature-rich products and services enable you to optimise their networks and lower bandwidth costs, reducing their total cost of ownership by consolidating voice and data.
- Our free monitoring tool makes it easy to manage your customer accounts. View their usage and potential bandwidth inefficiencies to resolve issues quickly and deliver on SLAs.
- Your Customers can choose Enhanced Monitoring to give them even greater visibility for their Business critical sites.
Hardware & Upgrading
- Providing a smooth customer transition on to our Next Generation Network is simple due to our installation support.
- With extensive transitioning experience our dedicated team can deliver pre-sales support, technical consultancy and onsite installation.
We can also provide a managed service including all hardware and failure replacements within 4 hours. This helps to reduce your risks and overheads, eliminating the need for in-house skills and resource.