- Partner Types
- Why Wholesale Services?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Wholesale Services joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Wholesale Services Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- Your full fibre broadband overview
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services has been shortlisted for 8 Awards in 2021!
- Update: Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Comms Vision 2021
- Looking back at 2021
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services appoints Ruth Kennedy as Chief Sales Officer
- Our new operating model
- Channel Live 2022: What to expect
- Openreach Marketing Campaign in Mildenhall
- Great together: Building long lasting partnerships
- TalkTalk Group Enters Into Agreement to Acquire Virtual1
- Our 3 Key Highlights at Channel Live
- Great Together: The Ultimate Enabler
- Great Together: Not all heroes wear capes
- EAD: Why do my customers need faster speeds?
- Fibre in the channel: Are we on track for 2030?
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services win ‘Best Wholesale Fibre Provider’ at the UK Fibre Awards 2022!
- Honing a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
- Great Together: Dedicated to making things simple
- Sustainability Through Fibre
- What does our full fibre future look like at home?
- Future-Proofing our Network
- Introducing our new TTWS Product Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- What does our full fibre future look like for businesses?
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
* Denotes a required field
Business Grade SLA
Great UK Coverage
Lowest price Ethernet connectivity
Great low cost Ethernet option
Ideal for internet and MPLS services
A good choice if high ECCs or complex wayleaves are an issue for alternative Fibre products
Bandwidth is reserved especially for your customer’s individual connection meaning consistent symmetric speeds of up to 20Mbps, and downstream can reach 76Mbps
Typically faster installation than some other Ethernet products
24/7 UK based support team and great fix time SLA of 7 hours
Available on 1 or 3 year contracts
What is EoFTTC?
TalkTalk Business has relaunched our Ethernet over Fibre to the Cabinet (EoFTTC) service with improved features, now available to our Partners.
EoFTTC has a guaranteed speed which ensures a consistently high standard of service. It has a 7 Hour Fix Time SLA and 24/7 support, giving their Partners peace of mind that if their customer’s connectivity does go down, it will be restored quickly.
Ethernet over Fibre to the Cabinet is provided by copper from the premise over the short distance to the green cabinets in the street. Unlike standard broadband where the copper then continues all the way to the exchange, ‘Ethernet over Fibre to the Cabinet’ traffic travels across a shared fibre optic circuit to the exchange. As a result, the extra distance doesn’t lead to ongoing degradation of performance, this allows access to up to 20Mbps symmetrical speed with the additional boost downstream making a total of 76Mbps downstream bandwidth.
This provides an Ethernet type service, without the expense, whilst offering great UK wide coverage that’s more often available in residential areas.Ethernet over Fibre is ideal for both internet and MPLS services. It provides speedy transfers of large data files, and runs simultaneous applications, like SIP, video conferencing and real-time business applications.
We understand that your customers need to be online for their customers and employees. We’re here to ensure they’re always connected with our 24x7 UK based business experts.
We offer an enhanced 7 hour fast fix service.
Available as a symmetric or bursting data service.
Although offered as a 20Mbps upstream and downstream service, the downstream bandwidth is capable of bursting up to 76Mbps. We don’t cap at 20Mbps downstream so if you can achieve more on your connection then use it free of charge! Scale your bandwidth as you need it.
If your customers require greater uptime, we can also offer additional secondary circuits and security solutions as well as assistance in getting the connection optimised for your customers’ needs. This is provided as data only service.
Supports both internet and MPLS IPVPN.
Ethernet over Fibre to the Cabinet is available on 1 or 3 year contracts.
Lead times from order to activation are estimated at 30 working days.
Interested in EoFTTC?
If you're an exisiting Partner, please contact your Account Manager to discuss onboarding for EoFTTC today.
If you're not already a TalkTalk Business Partner, you can sign up to become one here.
Our Next Generation Network
Invested in our future-proof network
Enabled exchanges within the UK