- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
With more than two decades’ experience providing innovative and cost-effective voice products to business Partners of all types and sizes, we can help you to grow your portfolio, increase your revenue and expand your margins.
Choose from a full selection of voice products, including calls and lines packages such as Wholesale Line Rental and Carrier Pre-Selection. We also provide SIP solutions including SIP Trunking, Carrier SIP and World SIP, as well as Hosted Voice and Contact Centre services. In addition, we offer a variety of inbound solutions. Take your pick from our Business Numbers, Call Recording, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Intelligent Call Control and Intelligent Call Engine products. In short, regardless of the voice systems you need, you can rely on us.
Our products can be tailored to meet your precise needs, and thanks to their impressive reliability and resilience, they ensure the highest standards of service.
As a Partner, you will have access to self-serve portals that make it easy to manage your voice products. You will also benefit from having a dedicated Account Manager. For further details on our voice solutions, simply get in touch with our business specialists based here in the UK.
Calls & Lines
Connect your customers’ business phone network using the internet, SIP Trunking offers great flexibility and savings.More details
For customers equipped with a SIP-based private branch exchange.More details
World SIP is specifically targeted at Partners who have customers who require SIP in Europe and/or the USA.More details
Enables you to offer your customers a wide range of free geographic and memorable numbers.More details
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) enables your customers to direct calls effectively.More details
Offers a secure, cost effective way to capture all inbound and outbound conversations.More details
An online portal that enables management of inbound numbers and call handling in real-time.More details
An API that enables management of Intelligent Call Control services.More details
Invosys joined TalkTalk Business as a partner in 2011 starting a collaborative and worthwhile working relationship... Since then we've grown together with TalkTalk Business and benefited their continued embrace of new technologies, architecture, and infrastructure.
Co- Founder, Invosys