- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
* Denotes a required field
Low Cost Calls
Easy to Set-up
TalkTalk Business reduces the barriers to market for your business
Flexibility in the way you build propositions with minimal up-front investment
Provide a fully-branded telephony service without owning or managing any network assets
Access to market leading rates and products, so you can grow your portfolio and generate new revenue streams
Our savings on line rental, plus lower call charges enable you to create compelling solutions
Wholesale Line Rental (WLR)
With TalkTalk Business’ Wholesale Line Rental (WLR), you can offer your customers a branded calls and lines service without having to deal with the responsibility of owning or operating network assets.
Designed to give consumers increased choice and lower prices, WLR allows you to pass on great savings to your customers on both line rental and call charges and create an appealing and flexible business proposition.
We provide you with first-rate products and competitive rates, meaning you can develop your portfolio and diversify your revenue streams. With WRL, you don’t have to worry about significant up-front investment to create compelling solutions. We can help you to lower the barriers to market entry.
Setting up WRL is straightforward and managing your service is simple with our easy-to-use online portal.
For more details on our WRL service, get in touch with the experts at our contact centre based here in the UK.