- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
* Denotes a required field
Easy to Set-up
Self-serve inbound solution designed specifically for partners
Highly scalable, with no lineage or capacity restrictions
No set-up charges for the basic features
Can be used with most number ranges and number types
Rapid service set-up
Business Grade assurance wrap
Minimal training required
Ideal as DR solution
What is a Contact Centre?
Our Contact Centre is a virtual call centre solution enabling your customers to cost-effectively manage in and outbound calls with employees anywhere. Whether they are based in an office, working remotely or from home. It includes useful features like customisable dashboards in a wall-board view and call routing. It also provides real-time and historic reporting as well as disaster recovery management. All without the expense of infrastructure and hardware.
As it’s cloud-based, our Contact Centre offers a number of great in-built features for Disaster Recovery (DR) making it ideal to maintain business continuity in the event of something like a network outage or natural disaster. Using the web-portal and in-built features, the Disaster Recovery solution can be brought online within minutes to supplement existing site-based hardware or as a complete replacement. Once the crisis is over, it can easily be switched back to sleep mode.
It’s so flexible, this self-serve application allows customers to configure their own service, so they can create a new agent, add a call script or an IVR etc… Users can also manage service configurations through our secure web portal which can be accessed using a username and password.
Product (Admin) training is available as distance learning, on a ‘train the trainer’ basis.
Face-2-Face training is available on request through the TalkTalk Business product support group.
All service requests and configuration are managed through the Contact Centre portal.