- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
Wholesale Connectivity for Partners
Wholesale Connectivity for Partners
At TalkTalk Business, we offer a variety of wholesale connectivity products that can help you to stay competitive. Our innovative Next Generation solutions will meet the needs of your customers while helping you to maximise your margins. With our own Tier 1 network, we have the infrastructure needed to provide the highest quality services at low costs.
Take your pick from a selection of scalable Internet Access connectivity solutions, including Data Only Broadband, Voice and Broadband, Data Only Fibre, Voice and Fibre, Internet Access (Ethernet Access Direct), Internet Access (EoFTTC) and Internet Access (EFM). We also offer Private Network (MPLS) and Data Centre services.
Ideal for Carriers, Resellers and System Integrators, you can have confidence in our data and connectivity products. Our core network has 99.995% reliability, helping us to keep your customers online. We also provide personalised support to all our Partners. If you team up with us, you will have your own dedicated Account Manager who understands your individual requirements and proactively looks after your business.
For further details on the connectivity and data products we offer to Partners, contact our experts based right here in the UK.
An MPF connection for Voice & Data.More details
An SMPF connection for Data only.More details
An FTTC connection for Voice & high speed Data.More details
An FTTC connection for high speed Data.More details
An entry level Ethernet service, offering faster speeds than Broadband, SDSL and Leased Lines.More details
Provide your customers with Ultrafast speeds with our G.fast service. G.fast offers speeds of up to 300Mbps which is fast enough to suit a range of business types or the most bandwidth-hungry households.More details
Symetrical speeds of up to 20Mbps with the advantage of in-built resilience to complement the fast fix times and 24x7 UK-based support.More details
A true fibre end-to-end product with dedicated bandwidth meaning consistently delivered speed speeds of up to 1Gbps and the potential to scale bandwidth.More details