- Partner Types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Openreach’s Exchange Upgrade & Migration trials: What you need to know
- 4 reasons full fibre outperforms copper every time
- Partner Roadshow 2020: Follow the fibre
- Enhanced Monitoring: Unleash the power of data(2)
- One Customer Desk: Becoming easier to do business with
- 7 reasons you don’t want to miss the Partner Roadshow
- Case study: Using powerful data to drive fibre upsell for our Partners
- Digital Britain 2.0: Comms Vision 2019 highlights
- Capacity Europe 2019 highlights
- 6 reasons to add G.fast to your connectivity portfolio
- Could EoFTTC hit the sweet spot for your customers?
- 3 things we learned at Channel Live 2019
- 5 reasons to visit us at Channel Live
- Harnessing Google's digital marketing insights to boost your business
- How to use robotics to improve business operations
- Q&A with Simon Leather at Connected Britain 2019
- Fibre and the channel: Busting the myths
- International Telecoms Week 2019: Meet the team
- Key takeaways from the Connectivity Matters Summit 2019
- Why the WLR switch off is an opportunity, not a threat
- 4 insights to reduce churn and stay one step ahead
- What we learnt at our first Partner Roadshow
- 5 ways to support your customers’ digital transformation
- Our COO's tips for winning business through customer experience
- Telco forecast: What to expect in 2019
- Top 5 network insights
- What's Christmas without connection?
- 11 steps to reduce the risk of telecoms Fraud over Christmas
- Help your customers win more this Black Friday
- Rob's had a day to forget
- Comms vision 2018 Highlights
- Meet us at Capacity Europe
- Making Unified Communications reeeeeally simple
- The Third Wave of Connectivity Evolution……Ultrafast
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- Intro to Knowledge
- Proud to be keeping Britain connected
- Ofcom reports our managed broadband speeds ahead of competition
- Preparing for the second surge in remote working
- Accelerate your Homeworker opportunity with our data and insights
- The future of telephony - Our VoIP journey so far...
- Changing the way we communicate for the better
- TalkTalk Business delighted to announce our 'Covid-critical' broadband engineers have been awarded MBEs
- TalkTalk Business win ‘Best Wholesale Sales Team’ Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2020!
- Everything you need to know about G.fast
- Markets Unlocked – TalkTalk Business joins the debate on a full fibre future
- Helping our Partners to build back better
- TalkTalk Business win Best Fibre Connectivity Provider at the Comms Business Awards 2020!
- Improving Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- We’d like to introduce you to our TalkTalk Business Product Solutions Team – Focusing on creating value for our Partners
- TalkTalk Business shares research whitepaper to help Partners address the mass shift to hybrid working
- G.fast or FTTP – What are they and how to make the right choice for your customers?
- Six Top Tips to Help Your Employees Stay Connected While Working from Home
- Workplace wellbeing: A checklist for your business
- How to get a better work-life balance when hybrid working
- The modern workplace
- Wholesale Virtual Event 2021 – Reconnecting with our Partners
- Wholesale Virtual Event: A faster future
- Important update – Openreach stop sell at selected Exchanges
- Hybrid Working Opportunities for the Channel - Our Roundtable Discussion
- Full Fibre is far better for the environment
- Top tips on how you can support your remote workers
- Your full fibre broadband overview
- TalkTalk Wholesale Services has been shortlisted for 8 Awards in 2021!
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- TalkTalk Business takes home a BESMA award
- We're finalists in the Global Women in Telco and Tech awards
- TalkTalk Business is a finalist in the Comms National Awards 2019
- TalkTalk Business’ MPLS network to be implemented at Multi-Academy Trust to drive efficiencies and save costs
- TalkTalk Business shortlisted for the CRN Women in Channel Awards
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Increased investment in our Partners
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- TalkTalk launches campaign to raise awareness of vulnerable connectivity
- TalkTalk Business offer businesses greater resiliency with Mobile Back-up
- Everything you need to know about IP Voice (VoIP)
- Important Notification of Change Freeze 2020
* Denotes a required field
Business Grade SLA
Scalable Up To 10Gb
Mid-sized and Large
Flexibility to support the growth of your customers businesses, with services of up to 10Gb
Meets your customers’ higher bandwidth requirements now and in the future
The best SLA fix time within our Ethernet portfolio
Provided on a dedicated fibre from the premise to the exchange, with no shared backhaul
Local access to more Ethernet Access Direct exchanges than any other provider, enabling you and TalkTalk Business to provide great value across a wide footprint
Great 3 year deals that reduce your CapEx
Supports all internet and MPLS IPVPN services
Wholesale Ethernet Access Direct (EAD)
At TalkTalk Business, we pride ourselves on providing reliable, scalable wholesale Ethernet Access Direct (EAD) solutions to business Partners of all sizes. With services of up to 10GB, our highly resilient and flexible EAD product will help you to support the growth of your customers and improve the standard of service you offer. Also, the size of our network means that we can provide lower access costs to our Partners. In turn, this makes it easier for you to gain a competitive advantage.
We offer a 5-hour fix time service level agreement for EAD, which is the best in our Ethernet portfolio. In addition, this service is provided on a dedicated fibre from the exchange to the premises, meaning no shared backhaul. We know that your customers need to be connected around the clock, so we provide 24/7 support from UK-based business Ethernet experts.
With more than two decades of experience supporting business Partners and helping them to expand their portfolios and grow their margins, we know what really matters to you. If you think we may have a solution to suit your needs and would like further information about our wholesale EAD, simply contact our expert team.
We understand that your customers need to be online for their customers and employees. We’re here to ensure they’re always connected with our 24/7 UK based business experts.
We offer a 5 hour fix time SLA for Ethernet Access Direct.
10, 20, 30, 40, 50 or 100Mbps on a 100Mb circuit.
100, 200, 300, 500Mps or 1Gbps on a 1Gb circuit.
1Gbps, 2Gbps, 3Gbps, 5Gbps and 10Gbps on a 10Gb circuit.
Pricing is made up of the cost of the bearer circuit and required bandwidth. Should the customer require more bandwidth only that element is changed.
Ethernet Access Direct has a range of resiliency options for second circuits including designs to prevent single points of failure within ground based ducts.
100Mb and 1Gb EAD Circuits are available on a 1 or 3 Year Contract.
10Gb Circuit Contract Terms are available on request.
As it’s hugely dependant on your customer’s site it can take from 40 days to over 100. TalkTalk Business can set expectations at the point of order.
Our network in numbers
Fibre ethernet exchanges