- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- FTTP FTW! New Research: Full Fibre Most Energy-Efficient Connectivity Method
- Five myths and misconceptions about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Getting up to speed – Everything you need to know about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- The Future of Retail
- Flexibility and connectivity for the modern era
- Helping Manchester based SMEs succeed in 2021
- Business New Year’s Resolutions
- Join us in making the climate crisis history
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Delivering Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2030
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
OUR BEST EVER ROUTER
Place the new Wi-Fi Hub at the heart of your business
We’re bringing our multi award-winning Wi-Fi Hub to businesses throughout the country, and we can’t wait for you to benefit from our strongest, fastest, most reliable Wi-Fi signal yet! Free to all new TalkTalk Business Fibre customers.
Designed for business
With Gigabit speeds, 7 separate antennae and WPS one-button pairing, our Business Wi-Fi Hub is jam-packed with technology to help improve your team’s efficiency. Making it ideal for businesses of all sizes, from home-based operations to large corporate offices.
Wi-Fi that can go the distance
Thanks to beamforming technology, our Business Wi-Fi Hub can break-through background interference and pinpoint your devices to keep them connected in all corners of your office.
Fulfil your network potential
The Business Wi-Fi Hub is optimised for the TalkTalk Network and your connectivity, whether Fibre (FTTP & FTTC) or traditional Broadband (ADSL), will provide a super-reliable signal across all devices, from office computers, phones and laptops, to anything else you’ve got with an internet connection.
Once our slimline Business Wi-Fi Hub slips through your letterbox, it’s a breeze to set-up.
Just plug it in, switch it on and away you go.
ALREADY A TALKTALK CUSTOMER?
Our new Business Wi-Fi Hub is available now. Simply call 0800 163 9328 to upgrade.
NEW TO TALKTALK? FIRE UP THE FIBRE
Our new Business Wi-Fi Hub was designed to provide the fastest speeds possible, especially when combined with our Superfast Full-Fibre services, for the smoothest internet experience around – no matter how your business uses it. Want to know more about the Business Wi-Fi Hub and our superfast Fibre packages? Call our team on 0800 163 9328.VIEW OUR FIBRE AND WI-FI HUB PACKAGES
at the heart of your business
Our aim goes beyond simply supplying your business with an internet connection; it’s about giving your business the support it needs to grow and flourish. That’s why our customers have rated us higher than any other Tier-1 provider in the UK on Trustpilot.
We do everything we can to ensure reliability for our customers, and our support is always available 24/7 365 days a year for any questions or issues you may have, just in case.
Investing in your Fibre future
We’ve continually invested in our next-gen Fibre network, so that we can provide a dependable service that allows you to grow to your full potential, with 99.995% reliabilityacross the entire network.
20 years' experience
Our wealth of experience means we’re perfectly placed to provide the expert advice you need to help you achieve growth, which is why over 180,000 organisations have already chosen TalkTalk Business for their connectivity.
Always providing Value for Money
We understand just how vital cost-effective services are for growing businesses and our flexible, scalable solutions are expertly designed to deliver robust connectivity that doesn’t break the budget.
THE STRENGTH OF TALKTALK
at the heart of your business
There’s no better place to find the tips, tricks and troubleshooting advice that ensures you get the most from your new Business Wi-Fi Hub.