- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
* Denotes a required field
Mid-sized and Large
Modular Data Centre design and fully scalable campus infrastructure mean space and connectivity are no longer a limiting factor.
Dramatically reduce connectivity expenses and avoid costs and risks of housing equipment on your premises.
Pay as you go pricing structure enables you to quickly scale up to match the needs of your business.
Your data is always secure as access is protected by high-end, multi-layered security.
Hosted Data Centre is connected to our Next Generation Network with a wide range of nationwide connectivity and capacity of over 4 Terabits per second.
What is a Data Centre?
Powered by our Next Generation Network, the Hosted Data Centre service offers a highly scalable, resilient hosting facility.
Data Centre is an ideal solution for growing organisations, or those wanting to improve efficiencies and increase data protection. It gives you a scalable solution that can effortlessly expand in-line with your business' hosting needs, and the robust technological and physical security infrastructure ensures strictly controlled access and unrivalled protection.
With our Data Centre, space and connectivity are no longer a limitation, thanks to the modular Data Centre design and fully scalable campus infrastructure. It also offers short lead times and the capacity to expand with the hosting needs of your business. Security is at the core of the service, with access protected by multi-layered security with manned 24/7 monitoring, multiple physical security perimeters and biometric scanning. The solution is connected to our Next Generation Network with a wide range of nationwide connectivity and voice options, and over 4 Terabits per second of capacity.
Dramatically reduce connectivity expenses, while avoiding the costs and risks of housing equipment on your premises. A pay as you go pricing structure enables you to quickly scale up to match the needs of your business.
Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
As homeworking becomes the new normal, TalkTalk Business explores the technology and connectivity to make it work.
Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
Is residential up to the job of homeworking? No. Here’s why business fibre is the only connectivity that can reliably, securely, and cost effectively keep small businesses in business.
4 Steps To Your New Service
Our network in numbers
Fibre ethernet exchanges