- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & insight
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- Get an hour back every day
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Top tips for preparing your small business for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- The Northern Agenda
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
Business Phone Systems
Improve communication with a choice of platforms
Our business phone systems provide an affordable way for employees to stay connected. Whether your workers are spread across multiple offices nationwide, are based in home offices or work on the move, our solutions can help make them more efficient and available - boosting productivity all round.
With a choice of on-premises (Mitel) business phone systems and cloud (Hosted Voice) options, we not only help you minimise costs, we also provide flexibility. You can keep up to date with the latest applications and add more as your business grows. So, whether you’re an established or a fledgling company, we should have a solution that suits you.
All this, together with low cost calls and attractively priced ownership, makes our business phone systems a market leading choice.
Offering guaranteed quality, our Mitel phone systems and cloud phone systems use the latest technology to enable you to make and receive calls in a more efficient and cost-effective manner than if you were to use a direct line. As well as focussing on providing reliable and convenient technology at affordable prices, at TalkTalk Business we pride ourselves on our high standards of customer care, offering round the clock UK-based support. We are one of only four Platinum Mitel Partners in the UK, an accreditation which Mitel only awards to those able to show that they add real end-to-end business value for customers, from technology, solution implementation, and post-sales support.
Choose a cloud phone system and do much more than make calls. Our Hosted Voice phone system brings together calls, chat, conferencing, document share and much more.
- Same functionality as a traditional phone system but save money through lower call costs and having no hardware to maintain.
- Ideal for flexible working - answer calls, chat and conference at home, at work and on the move.
- No upfront or installation costs, pay-as-you-go and for what you need.
- Growing businesses
- Multi-Site Businesses
- Low Cost Calls
Mitel Phone Systems
We offer three great products from Mitel, all have an array of features making sure your workforce are more available to your customers wherever they are. Each offer the same great benefits whether your workforce are in or out of the office, maintaining excellent customer service.
- Efficient call management, routes callers to the right person.
- Allows remote working, extends communications to employee’s home.
- Integrates with business applications.
- Low Cost Calls
- All Businesses
- Growing businesses