* Denotes a required field
Low Cost Calls
Low ownership costs.
Flexible enough to evolve with your business.
Efficient call management, routes callers to the right person.
Be more responsive with employees always connected to the office.
Integrates with business applications.
No third party conferencing expenses.
Allows remote working, extends communications to employee’s home.
Voicemail to email alerts employees to new messages.
What are Mitel Phone Systems?
Keep your employees and your clients better connected with innovative products from our world renowned partner, Mitel. Designed to increase efficiency and productivity within your business, Mitel’s advanced call answering can enhance communications between colleagues as well as improving client calls too.
Because we work with Mitel as an accredited partner, you can access market-leading technologies at a competitive price. Meaning you’ll get the features and functionality to match your business objectives, communications requirements and budget constraints.
Mitel systems improve call routing, manage queuing and offer remote workers the same great features as those in the office. The platform uses software and hardware that combines the best of data networking and traditional switching architectures. You can also set up groups, schedule messages and ensure VIP callers have priority. Designed to work with your existing infrastructure, Mitel’s solutions can grow with your business, offering a flexible, reliable solution.
Choice of Mitel IP handsets including 5304, 5312, 5320, 5324, 5330, 5340, 5360
Hosted vs CPE
We can offer an on-premise PBX, where you need to consider:
- IT personel
- MAC's - Patching
- Dependant apps
Or alternatively, we offer a cloud based hosted solution, to reduce capital expenditiure costs, where you only need to consider:
- Service rental
- Unified Voice Messaging with email synchronization
- Voice conferencing – Meet Me and Ad-hoc for up to 20 parties in a single conference and up to 40 simultaneous conference resources for multiple conferences at once
- Automatic call routing to agents, groups based upon longest idle, balanced call count, and circular and linear distribution
- Hot Desking allows users to share phones or temporarily move to other phones and yet maintain their personal identity
- Desktop phone twinning with up to 9 other devices – mobile phone, teleworker phone, DECT phone, etc
- Remote phone / Teleworking capabilities without the need for VPN or external servers • Enhanced meeting room / boardroom audio conferencing with support for the MiVoiceConference Phone
- Collection and reporting of statistical system information with the ability to store it persistently across system shutdowns, resets, and software upgrades
- Support for a full suite of Mitel and third-party communication applications.
Is it future proof technology?
Yes we can connect legacy trunks or more modern SIP trunks and SIP handsets.
Will it integrate with my onsite CRM systems?
Most likely if it is a common CRM platform, if it is bespoke CRM it will require further investigation.
A beginner's guide to CPaaS
A growing area of telecommunications that is increasingly gaining traction is Communications Platform as a Service, or CPaaS. But what exactly is CPaaS, and how can it benefit your organisation?
What is a Leased Line?
In this blog I’ll explain the differences between Broadband, Fibre Broadband and what is known as a dedicated leased line, as well as explaining the advantages and disadvantages of these services.