- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
* Denotes a required field
Low Cost Calls
Low ownership costs.
Flexible enough to evolve with your business.
Efficient call management, routes callers to the right person.
Be more responsive with employees always connected to the office.
Integrates with business applications.
No third party conferencing expenses.
Allows remote working, extends communications to employee’s home.
Voicemail to email alerts employees to new messages.
|Small||MiVoice Office 250||Increase productivity and save money with a communications platform built especially for small businesses|
|Large||MiVoice Business||A highly scalable, proven business communication platform that delivers voice, unified messaging, mobility, presence, conferencing, collaboration, applications, and more.|
What are Mitel Phone Systems?
Keep your employees and your clients better connected with innovative products from our world renowned partner, Mitel. Designed to increase efficiency and productivity within your business, Mitel’s advanced call answering can enhance communications between colleagues as well as improving client calls too.
Because we work with Mitel as an accredited partner, you can access market-leading technologies at a competitive price. Meaning you’ll get the features and functionality to match your business objectives, communications requirements and budget constraints.
Mitel systems improve call routing, manage queuing and offer remote workers the same great features as those in the office. The platform uses software and hardware that combines the best of data networking and traditional switching architectures. You can also set up groups, schedule messages and ensure VIP callers have priority. Designed to work with your existing infrastructure, Mitel’s solutions can grow with your business, offering a flexible, reliable solution.
Choice of Mitel IP handsets including 5304, 5312, 5320, 5324, 5330, 5340, 5360
Hosted vs CPE
We can offer an on-premise PBX, where you need to consider:
- IT personel
- MAC's - Patching
- Dependant apps
Or alternatively, we offer a cloud based hosted solution, to reduce capital expenditiure costs, where you only need to consider:
- Service rental
- Unified Voice Messaging with email synchronization
- Voice conferencing – Meet Me and Ad-hoc for up to 20 parties in a single conference and up to 40 simultaneous conference resources for multiple conferences at once
- Automatic call routing to agents, groups based upon longest idle, balanced call count, and circular and linear distribution
- Hot Desking allows users to share phones or temporarily move to other phones and yet maintain their personal identity
- Desktop phone twinning with up to 9 other devices – mobile phone, teleworker phone, DECT phone, etc
- Remote phone / Teleworking capabilities without the need for VPN or external servers • Enhanced meeting room / boardroom audio conferencing with support for the MiVoiceConference Phone
- Collection and reporting of statistical system information with the ability to store it persistently across system shutdowns, resets, and software upgrades
- Support for a full suite of Mitel and third-party communication applications.
Is it future proof technology?
Yes we can connect legacy trunks or more modern SIP trunks and SIP handsets.
Will it integrate with my onsite CRM systems?
Most likely if it is a common CRM platform, if it is bespoke CRM it will require further investigation.
Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
As homeworking becomes the new normal, TalkTalk Business explores the technology and connectivity to make it work.
Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
Is residential up to the job of homeworking? No. Here’s why business fibre is the only connectivity that can reliably, securely, and cost effectively keep small businesses in business.
Our network in numbers
Fibre ethernet exchanges