- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & insight
- Get an hour back every day
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Top tips for preparing your small business for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- The Northern Agenda
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
Business Lines & Calls
A tailored package to help you manage your costs
Make it easy to manage your costs and simplify business operations with a consolidated Calls and Lines package. Our business call packages can not only streamline the day-to-day running of your company, they can also lower your overheads and help you respond quickly to any business changes.
Our packages work over analogue and ISDN lines, giving you the flexibility to take advantage of a range of features on all line types, including call divert and call barring, each with varying levels of resilience. New sites can be added easily and services extended as your business grows.
We understand that as a business, you need to be able to adapt quickly and effectively to changing circumstances. Whether you’re an expanding company or an established business, we offer scalable solutions designed to meet your specific needs. Choose from our Business Line, which provides you with a cost-effective and reliable way to make and receive calls, and our ISDN Complete package that includes line rental, direct dial-in number rental and a range of other features.
With more than two decades’ experience supporting companies, you can rely on us to provide a seamless service and excellent value for money. For more information on our business phone lines or any of our other products, don’t hesitate to contact our UK-based customer service team.
Ideal for 1 to 4 users, a Business Line allows you to make and receive calls. You can tailor the service to find the right balance between price and performance.
- Only pay for what you use.
- Tailor the service to suit your business.
- 12 month contracts available.
- Small and Mid-sized
- Low Cost Calls
A great choice of bundles offer big savings. Costs are inclusive of line rental, DDI number rental and useful extra features. With a fixed monthly cost and no hidden fees it’s flexible and cost effective.
- Only paying for what you use, ensures improved budgeting.
- Costs inclusive of ISDN2 or ISDN30 line rental, DDI number rental, plus extra features.
- Add new lines at competitive rates, as your business grows.
- Small and Mid-sized
- Growing businesses