- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- FTTP FTW! New Research: Full Fibre Most Energy-Efficient Connectivity Method
- Five myths and misconceptions about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Getting up to speed – Everything you need to know about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- The Future of Retail
- Flexibility and connectivity for the modern era
- Helping Manchester based SMEs succeed in 2021
- Business New Year’s Resolutions
- Our best ever Ethernet pricing for Manchester
- Join us in making the climate crisis history
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Delivering Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2030
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
* Denotes a required field
Low Cost Calls
Easy to Set-up
Extend your geographical reach.
Earn through revenue-sharing numbers.
Memorable numbers make calling simple and improve brand recognition.
Easily monitor call volumes and marketing campaigns.
Manage Business Numbers and services through our simple online display.
Integrates with other services like IVR and Hosted Contact Centre.
|Non Geographic Numbers: Freephone (0800 & 0808)||Do not correspond to a specific location. Calls are free to callers from UK landlines and mobiles, and are paid for by your business. This can encourage inbound calls from customers and drive sales.||On application|
|Non Geographic Numbers: Revenue sharing (084, 087, 09)||These don’t correspond to a specific location. You can generate revenue from the calls that your business receives.||On application|
|Non Geographic numbers: (03)||These don’t correspond to a specific location. Calls are charged at UK national rates to callers and may be included in callers’ bundled minutes.||On application|
|Virtual Geographic numbers||Suggest a specific location, offering a regional presence, but can be routed to your premises or mobiles anywhere in the UK. They’re often included in callers’ calling plans, so may be free from landlines and mobiles.||On application|
|Easy-to-Remember||Simple to remember for callers, and can raise your brand’s profile.||On application|
|International Numbers||Create international reach with Local DID Numbers in over 140 countries and benefit from our International Toll Free Service in over 110 countries.||On application|
What are Business Numbers?
Business Numbers are dedicated numbers that can offer your business a variety of opportunities. Whether you want to generate revenue from the calls, give yourself a local presence, or raise your profile with memorable figures, we have a huge range to choose from. TalkTalk Business will search, allocate and manage numbers for you.
Our selection includes Freephone, Premium and Local Rate numbers, you even can group them sequentially. If you need to keep existing numbers we can also seamlessly transfer them to our all IP Next Generation Network.
Organisations can also take advantage of our great International Numbers product.
Create an international reach by utilising Local DID Numbers in over 90 countries and territories and International Toll Free Service in over 100 countries and territories.
As a Tier 1 supplier we can offer large blocks of numbers and sequential groups that other smaller providers can’t.
Setup & Management
You can easily transfer your existing numbers or take your pick from our vast range. Once you’re with us, our self-serve interface enables you to quickly configure and manage your service so you get the most value from it.
We provide Business Grade support to minimise your management resource, offering expert advice to guide you through all the options and tailor the right package. While our Next Generation Network offers improved reliability and resilience to ensure business continuity.
We selected TalkTalk Business as they offered the best 0844 rates and had the experience necessary to migrate around 500 numbers without any disruption to the DHL customer experience.
Project Manager for Infrastructure DHL
Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
As homeworking becomes the new normal, TalkTalk Business explores the technology and connectivity to make it work.
Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
Is residential up to the job of homeworking? No. Here’s why business fibre is the only connectivity that can reliably, securely, and cost effectively keep small businesses in business.
Our network in numbers
Fibre ethernet exchanges