- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- FTTP FTW! New Research: Full Fibre Most Energy-Efficient Connectivity Method
- Five myths and misconceptions about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Getting up to speed – Everything you need to know about Business Ultrafast Fibre
- Ready to supercharge your connectivity?
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- The Future of Retail
- Flexibility and connectivity for the modern era
- Helping Manchester based SMEs succeed in 2021
- Business New Year’s Resolutions
- Our best ever Ethernet pricing for Manchester
- Join us in making the climate crisis history
- Lockdown Lessons
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Helping our Colleagues
- Delivering Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2030
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
* Denotes a required field
Easy to Set-up
Self-serve inbound solution designed specifically for the call centre market.
Highly scalable with no lineage or capacity restrictions.
No set-up charges for the basic service and low monthly rental.
Can be used with most number ranges/number types.
Rapid service set-up.
Business Grade assurance wrap.
Minimal training required.
Ideal as Disaster Recovery (DR) solution.
What is Hosted Contact Centre?
Our Hosted Contact Centre (HCC) is a virtual call centre solution enabling your business to cost-effectively manage in and outbound contact with employees anywhere. Whether they are based in an office, working remotely or from home. It includes useful features like customisable dashboards in a wall-board view and call routing. It also provides real-time and historic reporting as well as disaster recovery management. All without the expense of infrastructure and hardware.
As its cloud-based, our Hosted Contact Centre offers a number of great features for Disaster Recovery, (DR) making it ideal to maintain business continuity in the event of something like a network outage or a natural disaster. Using the web-portal and in-built features our Hosted Contact Centre can be brought online within minutes to supplement your existing site-based hardware or it can be used as a complete replacement. Once the crisis is over, it can easily be switched back to sleep mode.
It’s so flexible, this self-serve application allows you to configure your own HCC service, so you can create a new agent, add a call script or an IVR etc… You can also manage service configurations through our secure web portal which can be accessed using a username and password.
Another huge advantage of this hosted solution is the elimination of customer-premises equipment (CPE), freeing up space on your premises and eliminating any power or maintenance issues.
Hosted Contact Centre supports secure access from any location, so you can effortlessly manage multiple sites or scale up quickly to meet seasonal demand anytime, anywhere. This fully-managed service is integrated within our Next Generation Network and provides a secure, hosted service with a resilient network, built-in firewalls and security for peace of mind.
Product (Admin) training is available as distance learning, on a ‘train the trainer’ basis.
Face-2-Face training is available on request through the TTB product support group.
- Routing Management
- ACD/Skills based routing
- CLI routing
- IVR Menus
- Network queuing with priority queuing option by NGN
- Disaster recovery
- Call recording
- Telephone management interface
- Real-Time monitoring and incoming call information
- Customisable dashboards (wall-boards)
- Agent console with status and incoming call information
- Real-Time and historical reporting
- Calls, performance and audit reporting
- User management
- Agent management
Hosted Contact Centre supports our strategic plan to provide more support lines wherever there’s a recognised need, so we’ll be using it more around the country in response to incidents.
Emergency Planning Officer, British Red Cross
Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
As homeworking becomes the new normal, TalkTalk Business explores the technology and connectivity to make it work.
Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
Is residential up to the job of homeworking? No. Here’s why business fibre is the only connectivity that can reliably, securely, and cost effectively keep small businesses in business.
4 Steps To Your New Hosted Contact Centre
Our network in numbers
Fibre ethernet exchanges