By: TalkTalk Business
PAYG and call inclusive plans available
SIP Trunking Deals & Packages
Flexible, cost-effective and robust, our SIP Trunking packages are suitable for businesses of all sizes. These products, sometimes called IP Voice or VoIP, eliminate the need for phone lines and the costs associated with them, making it easier for you to grow your company. If you’re looking for a scalable solution, our SIP Trunking services could be exactly what you need.
- Same functionality as a traditional phone system but save money through lower call costs and having no hardware to maintain.
- Ideal for flexible working - answer calls, chat and conference at home, at work and on the move.
- No upfront or installation costs, pay-as-you-go and for what you need.
3 things you need to know about IP Voice services:
- Trusted technology: 45% of UK businesses have now adopted IP Voice services (i.e. SIP Trunks and Hosted Voice).
- Huge cost savings: 96% of businesses who have adopted IP Voice services have made savings.
- Future proof your business: 29% are not aware that ISDN telephone lines will be switched off in 2025.
Sources: Cavell – SIP and IP Trunking Market Report & Forecast 2016 and IP Voice Censuswide Study, October 2016.
96% of the businesses who adopted IP Voice reported making savings. On average this saving was 35% compared to traditional ISDN telephony services.
Censuswide, IP Voice study, October 2016
High quality without the high price tag
To ensure that your calls are always connected and perfectly clear and your voice traffic is prioritised effectively, we provide end-to-end Quality of Service on our data circuits. In addition, we offer a variety of disaster recovery options so you can be sure that any technical problems at your sites won’t stop you from communicating with your colleagues and customers.
Hourly and daily spend management features can help you to control your costs and you can benefit from the convenience of having a single provider of voice and connectivity. For further peace of mind, our UK-based customer service team and technical professionals are available around the clock.
Find out more about our range of great value bundles and pay-as-you-go SIP Trunking deals or contact our expert team for further information or advice.
Why are IP Voice solutions, such as SIP Trunking or Hosted Voice, important for your business?
By: TalkTalk Business
Is international expansion on your agenda?
Many businesses have upgraded to IP Voice services due to the built-in flexibility to re-route calls or even the ability to provide phone numbers that are geographically-independent of your team’s location. Perfect if you are looking to expand. Read Neill's blog.
The countdown to the 2025 ISDN switch-off has begun
In 2025 BT will switch off the traditional ISDN network and such services will be replaced by more modern and cost-effective IP Voice services. But it’s not just the 2025 deadline, that is motivating businesses to switch. Read Kara's blog.