- Business types
- Why TalkTalk Business?
News & Insight
- Controlling costs is just one reason to move to cloud
- The New Business Wi-Fi Hub
- Business as unusual - making homeworking work for the new normal
- Working from home - is residential broadband up to the job?
- What’s the value of an empty desk? How homeworking could help balance the books
- Mitel Platinum Partner - We did it again!!
- Get an hour back every day
- What is a Leased Line?
- One thing you never hear in the office
- Prepare for the workplace of 2025 today: 3 simple steps
- 5 things you should consider before moving to the cloud
- What will the future of collaboration look like?
- The Northern Agenda
- How will machines unleash your business’ potential?
- Are UK workforces ready for the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’?
- What we learnt at Accelerate Her 2017
- Saying goodbye to legacy systems - ensuring a migration is trouble-free
- 5 tips to for a better work-life balance
- How our network investment helps digital transformation
- Telco forecast: what to expect in 2019?
- 4 connectivity options to consider when building a resilient network
- Hosted Voice – It’s time to make the move
- 3 reasons why you should consider Business VoIP in the next 6 months
- 4 top tips for hiring the best staff
- Businesses in the Gigabit fast lane
- A beginner's guide to CPaaS
- Soapworks - A home to be proud of
- 5 TED talks you won't want to miss
- 5 reasons to consider an IPVPN solution
- You’re busy right? But are you as productive as you think?
- Collaborating with Openreach to clear Britain’s Ethernet installation backlog
- World Cup 2018: Watch it, tweet it, stream it
- 4 tips to thrive on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Delivering Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2030: TalkTalk Steps up to the Challenge
- TalkTalk Business Critical Infrastructure Update
- How to help your staff get the most from their home connectivity
- TalkTalk Business picks up “Best Business” award at ITSPA this year
- Partner Restructure
- Britain's businesses prepare for hyper- speed
- Employees want tech to improve productivity
- 1 in 3 British employees expect more workplace flexibility in the next decade
- Peace of mind matters. So why leave your resiliency to chance?
- Only 1 in 5 workers see AI as a threat
- Are businesses ready to cope with tech advances?
- Preliminary FY17 Results
- TalkTalk Business Awarded Mitel Platinum Partner Status
- UK workers say OMG to RFID chip tracking
- Spend on Small Business Saturday up 15% to £717 Million
- TalkTalk Business launches new suite of Cloud-ready connectivity products
- TalkTalk Business appoints Duncan Gooding as Chief Operating Officer
- TalkTalk launches FibreNation
- TalkTalk Business first to launch business-grade broadband packages to address huge surge in working from home
- A rapid response: how we’ve delivered critical connections during COVID-19
Our consultancy service
The Consultation Process
Starting out as a new client can be exciting and daunting. Our teams are highly skilled in both the consultation process and the delivery of our innovative solutions. First we work closely with you to understand and ensure every detail is covered. We like to get to grips with your business’ core challenges and make sure we have a clear idea of what you need now and what your goals are for the future.
Getting to know you
Our technical team of consultants aim to establish which applications are critical to running your business, while also assessing what you currently have in terms of infrastructure and systems. Armed with all the information they need, they’ll propose a design that’s built around your business, how it operates now and how you think it might evolve.
There’s no pre-defined solution waiting. Whatever we recommend is unique to you and your needs, taking into account cost, technical design, your functional requirements and what you’d ideally like. We also base a solution on how it will integrate with your existing systems and operations, being mindful of investments you’ve already made.
If you like our ideas and choose TalkTalk Business as your partner we take it to the next level. We’ll compile our Project Initiation Document or PID. This details our recommendations and is really our service promise to you. It offers a full commercial breakdown, detailed technical specifications and features everything you need to know, including how it will be implemented and a timescale.
Delivering our design
The crucial part of our service delivery is the switch over that gets you up and running on our new service. If you have a large, multi-site organisation, you’ll have your own dedicated Project Account Manager and a Project Manager working within your business to assure a smooth transition. They’ll liaise with your team to guarantee a swift, efficient transfer. It’s all part of us making the complex simple and fuss-free.
Keeping you in the loop
Understanding the process and relaying information to your team and partners is an important part of our service. We provide a range of information to keep you all up to date, from change control documents, to understanding how the scope is changing and why, as well as regular rag reports, meeting minutes and installation method statements.
For many solutions, we’re able to minimise downtime and disruption by creating a ‘parallel build’. This means the old system and the new solution run alongside each other whilst the new one is stringently tested. Once it’s at its best, we gradually switch off the old network site by site. On the day your services go live, your transfer team will be on hand to make sure everything runs smoothly and to help with any questions you have.
When it came to the tender stage, they demonstrated capability, flexibility and complete transparency. What’s more, they guaranteed superior solutions at a price point that simply blew their competition out of the water. They’ve been excellent from the outset and have quickly developed into a trusted partner to our business, ensuring we can now face the future with confidence.
Group ICT Manager, Carter Synergy